๐Ÿ’ญ Team Rankings in Candy Crush Soda Saga: Your Thoughts Matter!

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

I eat my cake alone. 1 man team๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

Bakery is closed before time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you for the tag @Pitty_Kitty

• When is Team Ranking available in your game? Do you notice if itโ€™s available or not?
    • I notice this during Bake a Cake
    • Can you describe how players can rank up in Team Rankings?
    • Rank up during Bake a Cake on each level
    • Does having a higher or lower Team Ranking affect how often you play Bake A Cake? Why or why not?
    • Not really as a few of us team members always get this nailed together. It is a great event which I look forward to take part in each week, however the team is on rank 20, so it is nice to earn the ranking points for the team reward at the end.

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,382 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! ๐Ÿฌ

Your feedback has been sent of to the developers of Soda, but if you have anything to add feel free to comment here ๐Ÿ˜Š

• skye1980
    skye1980 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

1 bake a cake and gummy bear

2 bake a cake

3 not sure

4 not sure but needs more of a role in main game

• Fish_Candy
    Fish_Candy Posts: 132 Level 2
    Options
    • When is Team Ranking available in your game? Do you notice if itโ€™s available or not?

Ever since (at least) I rushed after level 100 (or so), Teams have appeared in my main menu, so as the Ranking.

At first seconds as I start the game, team icon is set to default (a pink based donut one) and ranking unavailable.

But that only remains for short when I quit from the other columns, and yes, noticeable, as long as you have any Internet connections!

• Can you describe how players can rank up in Team Rankings?

For now, the only way to rank up is by participating in "Bake a Cake" - that is, help Olivia (the octopus) complete every slices of cakes by playing exclusive 40 levels.

For my one-month-long experience, completing a slice earns 1 pt, common layer earns 5, and the last layer 10. As points get accumulated up, the rank comes up consequently.

• Does having a higher or lower Team Ranking affect how often you play Bake A Cake? Why or why not?

Yes, and slightly.

For one thing, since rank can only be up by limited points from cake, levels shall only be a time matter. So long as one player in team frequently bake cakes will the level come up, thus mostly I bake the cakes all alone, or with one other if so, whatever the rank is.

For another, since I shuttle among teams instead of having my own team, higher rank often lures me to bake more frequently. In fact, I prefer to go to a team with its rank over 15 (esp. 19) and points just close to upgrade so I get my dear 3h โ™พ๏ธ double-delish fish and 7x lollipops once a day!

• What do you think about the Team Ranking feature in general?

Very nice, for true!!

Do hope more events like soda squads return and thus enrich the sweet way for teams.

• carrielee
    carrielee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

So, I created team soda ยง spillers

We've been stuck at level 20 since it's inception...

It'd be nice to be able to move forward.

That being said..

Bake A Cake is great

Boosters are great.

• LizzyPooh88
    LizzyPooh88 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I love having team levels to rank up. But I hope it goes past twenty, not quite the are yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?