Missing

Options
hdk401
hdk401 Posts: 1 Newbie

On July 14 I made a purchase for 69.99 and did not get my 500 coins. Aldo my site is not showing any races. Is there a reason?

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,101 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @hdk401

We’ve been getting more questions about missing Episode Race and we’ve already reported it. So far we don’t have an update yet, sorry.

Your other question that you didn’t receive your gold bars, you will have to contact King Player Support.

If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

I say the missing Episode Race is a good thing. I miss being able to choose not to compete but whatever reason, devs insist on mandatory competition with the only ways to avoid being not to play whenever they're up (and to make it worse, Vanilla Saga is also forcing competition via Candy Royale, so forced to escape to Friends Saga to avoid competition).

• Maxine2027
    Maxine2027 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Soda race is still missing

• Maxine2027
    Maxine2027 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Also not getting stamps

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Is anyone else having this issue? My race is now kind of showing (buffering for hours)

but it has a "connection error " on both my devices. Stamps are gone, too. I am connected and everything else in the game is working so no idea why the race only has this connection error. I have restarted, switched btwn wifi and mobile data and even tried turning the airplane mode on and off. None of these suggested fixes worked. Please fix this as the error appears to be from your end. Thanks

• Sandra_Ellis
    Sandra_Ellis Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Mine is showing no connection but I seem to be able to play the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?