👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• Blnk00
    Blnk00 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yep..I’m here to say it still sucks! Terrible idea! Please admit it and just go back to the old way.

i dong care that I can buy 150 lives for 10 coins. - or maybe that was the plan all along. No friends lives so you have to buy more lives. 🤷‍♀️

• Jlegg25
    Jlegg25 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I continually help other users with lives and boosters but I am not getting any in return.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,383 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @Jlegg25 Welcome to Soda Community

Sorry to hear this. It could be that the players who are in your friends list don't open Social Hub and therefore don't see your request. Player comments also show that when they see friends online, a request is fulfilled faster.

I myself tried this with another player and when we were both online we told each other in the thread when we made a request and when the other helped.

You might consider expanding your friends list. You can share a link here and here, or simply click on avatars in 4 in a row, shipmates, Soda race.

• Jlegg25
    Jlegg25 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Yosca. The players in my friends list are asking for lives etc and I always help them. One friend in particular asks for lives several times a day and I always help so that isn't the issue.

• Noey30
    Noey30 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have the same problem. One of my friends asks all the time for lives but never gives them. Why?

• Justme10007
    Justme10007 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

User ID 12615070334 PC Windows 10 user here. Since this update this game has not ran properly. It freezes, interferes with my Edge and it has never down that before this update. It hesitates every time I make a move on the game and sometimes it even moves gems that I have not even touched. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times and it is the same thing. Of course every time I uninstall the game my days go right back to day one and that is not fair. I don not loose my progress but I have played this game for a few years now and to have to start over it is frustrating. It is like I am getting punished for a bug that you can not fix. Please advise of what I can do and please do not ask me to reset or uninstall the game again as it is not working. I have asked my person that takes care of my computer to look it over and he assures me it is the game and not my computer as the other Candy Crush game do not do this. I play Friends and Jelly just fine!! VERY VERY frustrating!! I was just noticing when I first open the game and hit the play button it allows me into the game and then it will not allow me to go any further. I have to close it and reopen it to play. When I close it the game closes and the game is up in the background when it is closing so it looks like my game opens twice. The one I first close, closes and the background game closes after. It is too fast for me to get a screen shot of the two games at once. This is all in Candy Crush Soda. Will someone please help me with this!!

• nocopy
    nocopy Posts: 124 Level 2
    Options
  • petra781
    petra781 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Finde euer neues system richtig mies ...

Und ihr habt meine ganzen gesammelten Leben einfach weg genommen.

Bin so angepisst das ich auch überlege das spiel zu deinstallieren ...

Obwohl ich seit über zehn Jahren spiele.

• Thebooma
    Thebooma Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

The response to the original inquiry stated, in part,

”The new lives system is designed to allow players to send and receive lives from their friends.”

There was no need for a change as we were ALREADY receiving and sending lives from our friends and it was simple and easily understood. His new system seems to “hide” the request where no one would readily look and this does not enhance the experience at all. The developers may have had a reason but I am not a fan and there is a marked decrease in my game play time.  

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?