👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Comments

• lacie1218
    lacie1218 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2023

I too have the exact problem. Not one of my friends ever help. ???

This needs to addressed and fixed asap please!

• TheRealLyonnesse
    TheRealLyonnesse Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023

I’m sick of it too. We get so few lives compared to the old way. When I open the app I get asked to send lives and I do. I then give hundreds of lives a day while being ‘grateful’ for the miserly life the system hands out.. it’s totally illogical - why create games and stop people playing them? It’s money of course. I won’t pay for anything. It feels like cheating. I reckon if I were ever to pay for something the algorithm would keep dishing out lives to make me spend more. Adverts are annoying but preferable to this, so I think I’m going to delete the App if they don’t switch back soon

• stacey0909
    stacey0909 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited August 2023

Idk but the fact that they took the sending and receiving of lives with friends away has made me completely irate. Once again they find a way to change something that many people have relied on to play. They find a greedy way to rip off the players (again. Also with the price they charge for things like gold bars when you practically need them at times to pass certain levels and whatnot). Not saying that they shouldn’t charge but they should make the prices more reasonable for what you get

I’m HOPING they change it back to the way it was bc I have a feeling they have gotten many complaints about that feature changing. Not cool!!

• stacey0909
    edited August 2023

I dont know what we have to do to get the "king people" to listen and actually DO something about it. I send lives and boosters this new way they set up and I get NOTHING in return. I would hate for us all to quit the game but its getting to be especially ridiculous AND expensive to play. WHEN OH WHEN will they change it back to not having a limit of sending and/or receiving of lives like it used to be????

PLEASE go back to the way it was!!! It keeps getting more expensive just to play the darn game. I'm pretty sure I speak for many when it comes to this bonehead move of them changing the way in which we play. Uhhhhhh!!!!

• MaryVol
    MaryVol Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023

I have the same issue and it is frustrating. Hope it gits fixed soon!

• stacey0909
    edited July 2023

This has got to be BY FAR one of the worst updates to the game. I think people are getting fed up with these so-called "updates" bc it seems the "king people" only want to stuff their pockets more and make players buy more gold bars just in order to play at times. Prices of everything are astronomical now and the fact that they made these changes is overly frustrating. We just want to play and they've made it so many of us canNOT bc the prices they charge just for a few gold bars is especially astounding. I would have NO problem buying these in-app purchases but the prices that are set for just 10 gold bars, etc. are over the top. I would buy more if the prices were reasonable but it costs nearly $2 for just TEN gold bars which is only enough to pass ONE level. AND THAT'S ONLY FIVE XTRA MOVES!!! (possibly more moves IF you try over and over again which takes time). PLUS THAT'S NOT EVEN A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL PASS THE LEVEL AFTER ALL!!!

THIS coupled with not being able to receive lives very often (or at least takes forever to receive/request lives) has had a crippling effect on many of us and is, quite frankly a pretty low move on their part! Will it ever go back to the way it was? The way it was when it was much easier to play and almost everyone was happier doing so. IT'S THE WORST!!

• 3ruby8
    3ruby8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023

Why can I only get one life gifted to me per day?

I have many friends and used to be able to get many lives gifted per day. Now the game only let's me get one life from someone a day. Since the last update.

• stacey0909
    edited August 2023

Idk but the fact that they took the sending and receiving of lives with friends away has made me completely irate. Once again they find a way to change something that many people have relied on to play. They find a greedy way to rip off the players (again. Also with the price they charge for things like gold bars when you practically need them at times to pass certain levels and whatnot). Not saying that they shouldn’t charge but they should make the prices more reasonable for what you get

I’m HOPING they change it back to the way it was.

• Rebelkick
    Rebelkick Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited August 2023

I have the exact same issue constantly helping others multiple times boosters and lives. I've been requesting mine since the system changed and still nothing! They seriously need to sort this crap out! I've emailed them and have had ne response. Cheers for the help KING!

• pennyprobin5
    pennyprobin5 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2023

i Had something happen to me today that’s never happened. I baked all the cake and it caked the levels off and then it denied all my hard work and didn’t get my reward

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?