Reached the End Again

Options
2021Survivor
2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2

I have to ask, why does it take so long to add to the main game? When I first started playing there were some, but now, it seems as though that there is more side games than the actual game. I do enjoy some of them, but I have to ask which is more important, the main Candy Crush Soda Saga or the side games? I get about 45 or so games every 3 or 4 days. Somehow that doesn't seem right. Also, the 4-hour heart at the end of the board says guaranteed, well how can you guarantee with nothing to play?

Please continue the board.

Thank you!

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @2021Survivor and welcome to Soda community!

I'm happy to hear you love Soda game so much and you're a very active player.πŸ™‚

45 new levels are released every Friday.

Soda developers are the people who design the levels and they do this on their working hours πŸ˜…

Beside creating new levels per week, developers also need to check and test them many times so they don't release glitchy levels; this is not related to side events being present in the game.

At the moment it's not possible to release more than 45 levels per week, I'm sorry. I understand the frustration of players who're at the end of map, we mods are happy to forward the feedback to Soda Studio

• 2021Survivor
    2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Thank you! That explains why I am not able to compete or really play very much. I login daily and give lives away but that is about all. I am about ready to give it of Crush up! Again, Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?