What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Kimmy World badge!

Options

Comments

• mrpeepers
    mrpeepers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing from Pennsylvania. Just hit level 5000!

• QueenH21
    QueenH21 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • zandor609
    zandor609 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

for some reason for a year now it keeps telling me that i am not connected to the internet so it wont give gifts.

• jipsi
    jipsi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • lnarahara
    lnarahara Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Lost all progress and was on leader board!

• radonaya
    radonaya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been a loyal player and customer to this game. Unfortunately I've been inevitably cursed to face disappointment when it comes to the amount of gold that I earn playing this game. It's incredibly baffling, despicable and ABSOLUTELY awful. At one point I'll purchase hearts to continue playing, and then I'll earn gold, but the next time I open the app, EVEN THOUGH I HADN'T USED THE GOLD, it shows that I have 0 gold. Aside from that, the game won't let me pass levels unless I pay for it. INSANE. It was never like this before. I don't know if it's due to some recent update or not, but the old candy crush was so much more fun and enjoyable. Now every time I think about playing this STUPID game, I become miserable at the thought of spending my money just to pass a level, and witness the disappearance of my gold at random when I worked oh so hard for it. Again, this is horrid, and very disappointing. The amount of rage that I get from playing this game now is never ending. I sent an email as well and haven't gotten a response and I'm highly offended by the lack of service and respect. Terrible. Utterly terrible. If it's possible to give 0 stars I will, and 2 thumbs down.

• Daschund52
    Daschund52 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour,

Mon jeu soda ayant bloqué j’ai du le réinstaller.

Mon niveau c’est bien actualisé mais j'ai perdu tous mes boosters que j’avais réussi à accumuler depuis plusieurs mois, ce qui me permettait de bien avancer.

Depuis ce nouveau système de vies je constate en effet le mécontentement de beaucoup de personnes.

Si je ne peux pas récupérer mes boosters, je ne vois plus l’intérêt de continuer ce jeu qui nous pénalisé de plus en plus.

Certainement un moyen de vouloir nous faire sortir la cb.

Sans moi.

Merci pour vos retours

• Esther98
    Esther98 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi.. I'm fresh here...

• Tat2ed1971
    Tat2ed1971 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • leftcoastquail
    leftcoastquail Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?