👥💕New Friendship system- How to request Lives and Boosters?

Options

Comments

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@SApple2 , @Yosca ..... Thank you for the suggestion. It still wants me to log in via Windows mail option to sign in.....

All I want to do is just play the game without all the linking to my personal stuff....Why can't they just fix the problem on their side, as it is obviously a problem all over?

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,513 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Adav

I'm not an expert on OneNote. By looking at the messages you provided, it seems like there's an issue with your shared OneNote multiple accounts. It could be causing many syncing errors.

If you cannot open OneNote for Windows 10 without being prompted to pick an account to sign in then perhaps the notebook has been shared with 2 or more accounts.

I wouldn't know how to fix this, I'm sorry.

If the above is the case then Candy Crush Soda Saga has nothing to do with it.

I hope you'll be able to figure it out. If you want to add more friends, you can use other avenue like asking players in Weekly Contest, Kimmy's Candy Hunt, Shipmates, Rescue Buddies, 4 in a Row, and your Teams.

• Manchego
    Manchego Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

All day long I'm "helping" friends get boosters and replenish lives. The favour is not returned. Once again, I'm down to the last hour of my lives request, meanwhile in the last 24 hours I've probably helped others about 20 times. I've also helped the same persons more than once in the last 24 hours. Curious as to why other people don't just run down their request lists too, and press "help"? It takes 2 seconds. Just do it.

I'm on a Samsung s20 with the most updated version of the app from the Google Play store. Shouldn't be any reason for a glitch. I feel like friends just aren't pressing help.

Better yet, King can just go back to the old way of letting us help each other when the app opens.

• darlintuck
    darlintuck Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

the new way this app has set up requesting lives and booster *! Rarely do I get the boosters I request and never get lives anymore. Not sure why you changed this but not much fun to play anymore

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Lukin
    Lukin Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I just want to say Amen to your post!! The most recent update is the most ridiculous and awful saying that has happened to this game, possibly ever. I guess they're trying to cut down play time for members of the game! The real thing is they're trying to get you to spend money, which was part of the game before but not a main part! It's obvious that is the main goal at this point. And I'm with you one life an hour, give me a break. This game went from a five star to a zero star with one update! Let's hope they change it because I'm sure many people are very upset! Amen to your post! I just posted a large one myself about all the new horrible things they added! Take care, and good job!

• notnuffin
    notnuffin Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes the best part of this game was actually playing it I didn't even mind when sometimes the game deliberately doesn't let you win the fish go after things that they normally wouldn't just because the right selection might let you win but it's all about them making us spend money this lights thing all it does is ruin it their advertisers why watch ads when we don't get to play the game you think that they would realize this we play the game because we love it they're making me not like it at all.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,205 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @darlintuck

The Studio is aware of the dissatisfied players, and I am sorry it doesn’t work for you. I will forward your feedback 🙂

Some bugs and issues were fixed and you should receive help from your friends. Have you checked with your friends if they sent you help? If yes, please help us to investigate further and provide us with more info.

The Studio would like to know:

1- what time was the request granted

2- what device are you playing the game on

3- what is your game ID (how to find on Soda app click here)

Your cooperation will be appreciated 🙂

• kev1965
    kev1965 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

Why not go back to asking for lives the old way I'm forever giving to others and boosts and hardly ever getting anything in return think I will be quitting these games very soon as getting worse instead of better

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,205 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @kev1965

Sorry to hear you’re not receiving lives. The Studio has fixed some issues and you should receive help from your friends. Have you checked with your friends if they sent you help? If yes, please help us to investigate further and provide us with more info.

The Studio would like to know:

1- what time was the request granted

2- what device are you playing the game on

3- what is your game ID (how to find on Soda app click here)

Thanks for your collaboration 🙂

• Fish_Candy
    Fish_Candy Posts: 132 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Well, your trouble is just common among we players. In that, I had suggested how to gain infinite life and rid off the glitchy hub. → Here

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?