πŸŽ‚ A new update to Bake A Cake πŸŽ‚

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
edited October 2023 in Discussions

I'm really excited to share some Sodalicious news with you all! πŸŽ‚ Your favorite feature, Bake a Cake, has just received a deliciously stunning visual update! πŸŽ‰

Not only will you be able to bake in a new fancy style - the new Bake a Cake update will also allow you to see the top 3 bakers and the baking leaderboard for your team. πŸŽ‚πŸ†

We’ve also heard feedback from many of you that baking the cake is too quick and easy. Because of this we’re also trying out some new difficulties, where Bake a Cake will be a little more challenging.

πŸŽ‚ Why don’t I have the new Bake a Cake in my game yet?

Since we’re trying something new, we’re not ready to release it to all players yet! At the moment some players will be able to try the new version of Bake a Cake, and some players will still receive the old version. If you have the new one, please let us know what you think!

πŸŽ‚ Why do I not have any Bake a Cake/The bakery shows as β€œComing Soon”?

We try to keep our events balanced, manageable, and visible to as many players as possible, so everyone gets to try new things. Chances are that you'll have another event in your game when other players don't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out on the fun!

Ready, set, bake! Don your baker's hat, roll up your sleeves, and let's start baking in this brand new cake! 😍🍭

Β«1345

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?