pepper panic will not load the level im on just keeps saying loading and doesnt finish

Options

i can get in the game i can send but it will not load so i can play my levelpepper panic will not load the level im on just keeps saying loading and doesnt finish 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Terri. If your game isn't loading then please check out this little video that we have. It will give you some helpful tips on how to resolve in loading issues that you are having.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

• Nga_Bui
    Nga_Bui Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No ways in video is effective. I am using laptop. My friend can play pepper panic saga with her facebook account. But when I log in by my Facebook account. It is not working anymore. It just shows loading and never finishes.

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

So it could be your laptop? My game loads up fine as well :) I have the King video bookmarked as a lot of those steps work when the games don't load. Clearing your cache and playing with only one or two tabs open is essential. 

• Nga_Bui
    Nga_Bui Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Dear Ace, I mean my friend played this pepper panic on my laptop with her account and it worked well. However, I played this game with my account on my laptop itself but it was only loading and never finished :(

• aCe
    Options

That is a little strange right? If you're not too worried about losing your boosters, I would delete the game from your Facebook account (click on the little cog next to the game in the menu) and then clear your browser cache, restart it and add the game to Facebook again. Try this and see if it loads. Let me know :) 

• Kathy_Hoard
    Kathy_Hoard Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If i delete then all progress ive made will be gone!!!!!   any better answer/resolve issue????

• aCe
    Options

If i delete then all progress ive made will be gone!!!!!   any better answer/resolve issue????

You won't lose your progress, Facebook saves your levels, even if you delete the app :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?