Cannot connect to server

Options
MissLuLu
MissLuLu Posts: 2 Newbie

Since I registered here this morning, I can log on here but I cannot connect to server in my candy soda crush game. It says cannot connect to server try later or no internet connection. I tried all the solutions listed in the help center but I still have the problem. What happened? Thanks.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,090 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @MissLuLu

I’m sorry about that. Game account and Community account are different accounts.

Are you using the same login account where you saved your game?

Please try troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that doesn’t work, please post a screenshot of the error what you see https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same issue. I have cleared cache, restarted phone. I am logged in to my account. I am still getting the message that there is a connection issue so can't get my rewards.

• marigold0927
    marigold0927 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

'Same issue. I’ve tried all suggested solutions more than once. Still am getting same message

• RamblingAl
    RamblingAl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

Can someone tell me what happened to my gumball goodies??.. they been there since 2014 when I started playing this game, today there gone.. that's a staple in this game..now they won't show up..no matter what I do..restarted the phone, cleared cache, logged out , nothing!...

• Doshepherd68
    Doshepherd68 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

How do I troubleshoot it because I don’t know

• SRMVVCB
    SRMVVCB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

I have been experiencing the same thing! Thought it was my Wi-Fi. Have tried it in multiple locations on cell data and Wi-Fi. Extremely frustrating. Am not able to collect any bonuses or use my gold for anything!!

These are two of the error messages I have received.

• marigold0927
    marigold0927 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Still not connecting to server. I posted on Nov 7. I have tried suggested solutions several times. I’m no longer able to boost up by watching the ads. You would think this would be resolved quickly because of all the ad revenue they King is missing from my account alone. The problem is not on this end. Fix your server issue!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?