It’s Soda's 9th Birthday! 🎂 Let’s celebrate by sharing memories and receive a badge! 🎈

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,037 Community Manager
edited January 1 in Discussions

Can you believe it!? Today Candy Crush Soda Saga turns 9 years old! 😱9️⃣💥 We’re only one year away from double digits, but the game has already come so far during this time!

What better way to celebrate the 9th anniversary of Soda than during the Gifting Games. From us to you, we’re giving a 9th Anniversary badge exclusively for everyone responding in this thread. 🎁 (Designed by yours truly… I hope you enjoy it! 🧸🎧)

In return, we ask you to share 2 things with us! 👏

• Tell us, when did you start playing Soda? 🥤
  • Share a happy memory that you have of playing Soda! 💭

That’s it! Not that much to ask right? 😏 Together we can gather a lot of memories for the celebration!

To help you in the trip down memory lane, you can check out this fanmade YouTube video!

Lastly, everyone at the studio and King wants to thank all the players here for continuing to support Soda! Whether you’re a new player, or a veteran, we appreciate you and are enormously thankful that you play our game!

And with that, we wish you happy Gifting Games!

It’s Soda's 9th Birthday! 🎂 Let’s celebrate by sharing memories and receive a badge! 🎈 144 votes

I started playing this year! 🍰
14%
Princess_JessicalindaLarsenMagnolia4teeweipingLaLuna03KingFan242421picklepie1966LoFiGummySideEeffectnova12HUNGRYHIPPO69_McKell425LadyBoThicc1zephyr4wcwt73775kelddtammyb3arsolochimerappdyer2ஐir͢ค 21 votes
I started playing last year! 🍰🍰
8%
EnergizerBunnyAngel_NatashaAmoonmoonSodamurray1970JONH10PaulaB1ZoLOLogistjtingkristalisNadi_Shmidtfruberto1980carole66lenormand 12 votes
I started playing 3 years ago! 🍰🍰🍰
10%
johamiltonTzvi_MarcuEOTheGr8MiladyRrebelchildCassDMoh1977Racoon7DanishWolfSApple2Hrqueenstarisfatbrandylee2424susieq1166dumpy06 15 votes
I've played since 4 years ago! 🎂
2%
bearwithmeMountainMomkeshavrftokasa13 4 votes
Oh I've played since 5 years ago! 🎂🎂
4%
Kerrienguyenanhduy1591999Memere1Patangela1yazzmschiloejinuraj 7 votes
6 years ago I started playing Soda! 🎂🎂🎂
1%
knlosekeW_Cantaneroh5974 2 votes
7 years ago I begun my Soda adventure! 🍬
5%
kiara_waelloractradeRIVYshowyousteventsengCarolien1981Sabrina_SpellmanHollieRenee82 8 votes
A long time ago, specifically 8 years, I played Soda! 🍬🍬
6%
Werner_CichyYoscaPitty_KittyNikolaos_Prodromidispenkenppearnkjkj88AlemattyDihuynhducRGBBC 10 votes
I've been playing Soda since it all began 9 years ago! 🍬🍬🍬
20%
Dama_BakerPummyRajCorita_WebberSpinnifixTTU90DieOmimiRebeccaStonegrumpyhugsGrannyRhosaraswolfflolylindaNadia1770Palash_SarmasimplyPLeFlarcaneElleni39shaylovesjoe200mimisartbychristinetask7n 30 votes
I can't remember when I started playing Soda, I just want to celebrate! 🥳🎉
24%
Diamond_LimTashenajoyCourtney1990sanponfemaf34100istuffMollySSinageorge94BumbleBee81Gumyupawpawdeegrubaughtprice35trachstarmoms5150Nico_Gmoe75Lorna01Dynasty1230IbnanaPiscesRising 35 votes

Comments

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 9,576 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

2016 feb

start playing.

2022 agu

I was so excited when I reached the finish line.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,130 Level 5
    Options

Happy 9th Anniversary to the game "Candy Crush Soda Saga"! 🎉🎊🥤

Congratulations to the developers who made this amazing matching game filled with different purple, orange and green sodas! And also for our protagonist "Kimmy" and for her adventures in other worlds on the map since 2014! 🤩🤗😁🙂

So, I've already voted! 👍️😌

I started playing this game last year, I remember a lot when I was playing and passing new levels and I took several screenshots to remember (including the events that occurred) of everything I went through in Soda and it's wonderful! 📱😋😄

• GrannyRho
    GrannyRho Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing Candy Crush Soda 9 years ago. I'd been playing Cabdy Crush when Soda Saga came out and offered lives or coins s or some such thing, so I played it and haven't stopped. I initially played while taking care of my mother in law, she was suffering g from cancer, and when she was resting, Candy Crush Soda was my escape, it cleared my mind and allowed me to concentrate on something other than the reality that she was passing, it was something she enjoyed sharing with me, especially when I beat a level on the 1st try, lol. Once she passed I continued playing and now, every morning, after I pour my 1st cup of coffee, me and Candy Crush Soda hang out. I get my brain stimulated and have my alone selfish time before the day and reality set in. Thanks y'all and keep up the good work!

• moe75
    moe75 Posts: 5,311 Level 5
    Options

Happy 9th Birthday Candy Crush Soda Saga

I started playing in 2014 for a little while and then stopped. I started playing a few years later but then stopped again. This year I started playing again and have been engaging with this Community and have started to enjoy the game more. I think this time I will definitely keep playing.

The happy memory with CCSS just happened yesterday, I reached level 1000

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

I started playing candy crush saga many years ago until I came across candy. Rush soda, which I found is more interesting, no time bomb etc. Since started soda , I never look back, now I -kay soda and friends, both are interesting except I wish I gave boosters that can swap tiles and has bombs. The inly criticism for is if you want to pkay back earlier levels, you need to scroll back till your fingers hurt, however that is the advantage soda , if you want to pkay back old level, you just need to type the level number, there you have the okd levels you want.

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,994 Level 5
    Options

Happy 9 th Anniversary Candy Crush Soda Saga

Tell us, when did you start playing Soda? 🥤

Ans- I started to play this game in 2014

Share a happy memory that you have of playing Soda! 💭

I like to first when match between coloring candy with special candy.. My current level above 7000

I play much bake a cake for team..

I have sweet memories team challenge in soda contest

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,873 Level 5
    Options

Specifically in 4/6/2022

I have many memories

Well, I will mention the most beautiful one: joining my team in Soda ❤️

Also when I reached the 10,000 level in soda ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oops! I can't remember when I started playing Soda, I just want to celebrate! 🥳🎉

Happy 9th Candiversary to Candy Crush Soda Saga! 🎉9️⃣🎂🥳

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options
    Oh I've played since 5 years ago! 🎂🎂

Yayyy

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,848 Candy Moderator
    Options

Happy 9th Birthday Candy Crush Soda Saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?