What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options

Answers

• Matt_Perotti
    Matt_Perotti Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

There was an update today on Android but this extremely annoying "feature" is still there. I can't play this game until it gets fixed. Good job pushing loyal customers away from your product. Great marketing strategy. I'm tempted to just uninstall and never look back. 

Yeah I've been playing this game for who knows how long almost every day of my life and haven't played since this "feature" has been introduced. I've moved on to Toy Blast. Way to screw with your loyal consumers and fans.
  • Kelly18
    Kelly18 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Slow it down! Can’t play it like this! 

• Kelly18
    Options

I am not a fan of the turbo speed Candy Crush.  I like to play the game on my free time because I find it relaxing or therapeutic.  Now that it is going hyperspeed on me, it feels like "chaos" and becomes stressfull.  I will probably stop playing the game if they don't go back to normal speed.

If some people prefer turbo, perhaps they can provide it as a game option in the settings?

I hate it! Makes me feel stressed!
  • Kelly18
    Options

Hi Vee, I have it on good authority its unlikely to stay judging by feedback. 

Still in turbo speed. Can’t play!
  • Kelly18
    Options

There was an update today on Android but this extremely annoying "feature" is still there. I can't play this game until it gets fixed. Good job pushing loyal customers away from your product. Great marketing strategy. I'm tempted to just uninstall and never look back. 

Agreed! Hate it!
  • Anthea_Toombs
    Anthea_Toombs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Soda is running very fast since last update and jelly is to slow when will it be fixed? 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,799 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

They are investigating it Anthea :)

• Cupcake-6
    Cupcake-6 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's been weeks. They clearly aren't investigating or fixing anything. I've stopped playing the game and will not play again unless they put the speed back and get rid of the bouncing. It used to be my favorite game and I played it everyday. Not again until it's back to normal. Super disappointed.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Cupcake, thanks for writing us here.  Yes it's been weeks and yes I haven't been able to play this game either.  And just because the problem hasn't been resolved yet doesn't mean that they aren't working on it.  If you know anything about programming it's not an easy task to correct.  You might fix one thing and then it's like a cause and effect - one gets fixed and another gets messed up.  I wouldn't want to be sitting in their chairs right now trying to resolve these glitches and hear that the fans are getting extremely annoyed and extremely upset because they can't do a quick fix.  Since I can't really play this game because of the bouncing, I play my other games Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and now I'm playing Farm Heroes.  The only thing that I do with Soda is go into the game daily and get that daily treat but can't really use it anyway because the game is a mess.  But I don't want to lose my daily number from moving up.  Then I also send out the lives requests for my friends and then I exit the game.  Every once in a while I try to play the level to see if it's been fixed and then I go on to my other games.  Why don't you do the same thing - go into the game to collect the daily reward so that you don't lose your number and then send out the lives to your friends and then go play another one of their games until they find a fix?  It might take away some of your frustration.

• Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Elsa,

I read your post and what you say makes sense.  The players who are playing this game and who are extremely annoyed with the changes want the fix to happen right away, as do I. 

I have a question though.  You mentioned that you aren't actually playing the game anymore until everything gets resolved and you just go into the game to collect your daily booster.  That is the part that is very perplexing to me because that is one of the things that the programmers have changed.  I no longer get a daily booster (that I can hold for later).  I get a booster, but it has a time frame attached to it, so once you log in, you get either a fish, a bomb or a color bomb.  You get an hour of whatever booster you get that day and then pretty much have to play the game at that time for the hour you get the booster, or until your lives run out.  Meanwhile, you still have a booster that is running the clock down but you can't play because your lives have run out.  I would run out of gold if I had to pay for lives every time it ran out in order to make use of the timed booster. 

I absolutely hate the way they have decided to change the way the players get boosters.  I was told they do not want the player to collect a stockpile and that the boosters are meant to be used.  I agree with that, but let ME choose when I want to use them, NOT the programmer.  Sometimes I only have 15 minutes before I go back to work, so I lose out on the rest of the 45 minutes of boosters. 

I would like to see King go back to giving daily boosters, just as they do with all the rest of their games, unless that is their plan to eliminate free daily boosters for all of their games, at which point I will no longer play any of King's games.  The whole reason I play these games is because I like them (the way they were).  When the programmers change things and don't take into consideration the players involved, then you run into problems.  After all, the players are the ones playing the game, spending their money, etc. Let us enjoy the game you created without interfering with how the player uses the boosters!!

Lisa

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?