Why are they taking ALL the bottles?

Options
CG831
CG831 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing this game on and off for years. Only level 4,126 though. Took a couple years off. ANYHOW… all of a sudden when I lose one game they take away ALL the bottles???? Do they want us to quit playing their game? I have spent an embarrassing amount of money playing this. Like a sucker. Now they cheat us like that? That is just wrong. It’s greed because they want us to buy more. We’ll guess what… this little stunt made me stop all in-app purchases. I'm actually thinking of quitting the game. I’ll start looking for a replacement game. Why did they have to go and ruin it???!!!

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,786 Level 5
    Options

I get it. It happened to me (more than once) lost a game because of an ads glitch. I was MAD.

I'll see you in couple years 😅

• jimijimcat
    jimijimcat Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Yeah it takes all my bottles away and gives me a loss when their app crashes!!! Why do they punish the player when the app crashes? I get it IF YOU LOSE... BUT IT HAPPENS WHEN THE APP CRASHES! WE SHOULD NOT TAKE A LOSS, LOSING OUR WINNING STREAK AND ALL BOOSTERS THAT ACCOMPANY IT DUE TO THEIR APP CRASHING!!! We SHOULD BE ABLE TO REBOOT THE GAME AND PICK UP FROM WHERE WE LEFT OFF... I CAN'T EVEN ANSWER A PHONE CALL DURING THE GAME! If I do I end up losing the game and my bottles and winning streak! That REALLY SUCKS!!! SO UNFAIR TO THE PLAYER! NONE OF MY OTHER GAMES OR APPS EVER DO THAT! I'm always able to return to wherever I was with no problems/no loss! This is a programming issue and needs to get immediate attention and an immediate fix! I'm deleting this app and quitting the game! Which sucks! Cuz I love playing this game! I really hope that the rest of the Crush games aren't going to do that as well! I will find an imitation that I will play instead!

• noelinehagan
    noelinehagan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Taking all of the bottles is just making it impossible to complete levels. Also levels are being made impossible to complete. Same issue with the ads as you guys.

• noelinehagan
    Options

I think they want players to spend money to buy gold bars and other bonuses.

• noelinehagan
    Options

Also what about the 2 hour bonus they used to give if you didn't miss a day now it's 30 minutes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?