Introduce yourself and meet the community!

XarlyXarly Posts: 2,104 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in The Fun Area!
Hey everyone!

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself here! I'm Xarly and I am the Community Manager here! You will see me here and there along with some superstars and with the other awesome members of the team! (@Mark Hawk@QueenMia and @Cezdiamond )

I'm a very passionate person and I always tend to put my heart on the things I do, which in this case is you guys! I'll be honoured to be the one sending your feedback to the studio and to get to know you all and share our passion for the game!

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Cheers,
Xarly

Prev134567

Comments

• DawnEYDawnEY Posts: 1
    Hi everyone. My name is Dawn and I love playing Candy Crush Soda Saga - it makes me think !
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm Leif from Norway and love to play soda saga.
    Now a days I have serious problems in nthe game, but hope for some solution.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,975 Superstar
    edited November 2018
    Hi everyone!  My name is Elsa and I am a King Superstar and have been since the inception 2 years ago.  I work with other Superstars and King Community Managers and we do our best to help the players with their issues and glitches.     

I have played many King games, but my favorites are all the Candy Crush games – Saga, Soda, Jelly and now Friends. I can thank my daughter for getting me addicted to Candy Crush years ago, but I’ve never regretted one minute of it!

Recently, a Candy Crush fan created an awesome picture of me trying to zap out those glitches and I’d like to share that with all of you here.

• GoldendreamsGoldendreams Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    Then, @Elsa , you may help me with my problem?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,975 Superstar
    @Goldendreams I can try to help you.  Perhaps though instead of typing your thoughts here you can start a new discussion and I can respond there.  Whatever your problem others might also have this problem.
  • maricatmaricat Posts: 6
    Hello! My name is Maria and I come from Finland.  
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,137 Superstar
    Hi everyone, Hi @Xarly , I’m a newbie at Candy Crush Soda, but other Candy Crush Soda, I also play Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends and recently just start playing Blossom Blast 😊

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,104 Community Manager
    Hi everyone, Hi @Xarly , I’m a newbie at Candy Crush Soda, but other Candy Crush Soda, I also play Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends and recently just start playing Blossom Blast 😊
    Hey @mysticalmysty ,

This is great!! Welcome onboard and I hope you enjoy yourself here in the Soda Community! Blossom blast is also a great game so I'm sure you are also having an amazing time over there.

Looking forward to seeing you around!
    Xarly

• Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    @xarly Oh my God! My heart just skipped a beat!! That place beats Google London any day!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 
    I’m in love ❤️
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    That looks like such a wonderful place to work @Xarly! It looks so bright! Would love to visit someday!