Why did I lose my hard earned hammers?

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3
I had re-install Candy Crush Soda on my ipad because it was hanging, and stalling and freezing.  After I deleted and re-installed, connected back to Facebook, everything came back as normal except: I had 19 hammers (earned via  Bubble Gum Hill and one of each of the boosters I had left from a purchase.  NOW I have no hammers or boosters.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Judy_Cardamone

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Judy_Cardamone! As @Elsa explained above, it is worth noting that only your gold bars, current level, and scores, can be transferred across devices. Elsa said:
    Hi @Judy_Cardamone

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?