(Resolved) To All Bake a cake grey button issue victim

Options
michimune
michimune Posts: 324 Level 3
edited April 15 in Discussions

Time is running out!

If you want to get the cake rewards and your team have vacancies. You could post your team code and name here. As the grey button issue is not for everyone. Maybe someone can help you finished the cake and let you get the rewards.

Comments

• Paolamercuri
    Paolamercuri Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

La squadra non è riuscita a finire l' ultima fetta della torta. Il pulsante da me era grigio. Che beffa! Non sono riuscita ad aiutare le mie compagne di squadra.

• michimune
    Options

It is very pity about many players have the grey button issue! Recipe 45 in this cake is a normal difficulty---spread jam. It is hard or super hard difficulty usually. All victims should complain this error to customers service department, maybe you can get 10 gold bars as a compensation for your loss.

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 173 Level 3
    Options
  • michimune
    Options

You can try. Don't assume the outcome.

Last time the cake have problems, I did the complaint. I think you know what the problem is, because it happened in this month.

A staff called Ikem from King Player Support, he said,

I have added 10 gold bars to your account to thank you for your report.

I have received 10 gold bars as the compensation finally.

• michimune
    Options

I have finished some cake that is released this week. No grey button issue.

When I moved to a team today ( 22nd Mar ), grey button issue had appeared. The cake only has one level left, three players are in jail. I can't bake it as the bake button turned grey.

1. I have not the grey button before. Last week is OK, this week have already finished some cake

2. This team was OK on last week when other teams have grey button issue.

I move in and out from this team several times and use other devices and accounts to test it. Finally, I can enter the last slice and finish it, I and other players in this team have earned the rewards. Maybe this issue has been fixed by the studio at the same time

The last slice of this week is a normal difficulty of bubble bear mission. A similar layout of this bubble bear mission which is hard difficulty has been placed in Receipt 33.

• michimune
    Options

Grey button issue happens again!

The cake of this week and last week have some similarities. May be this is the reason to create grey button issue.

A cake has many hard or super hard levels in last tier usually. But it had only three hard or super hard levels in the cake of last week, recipe 38, 39 and 40. The cake of this week has only two hard or super hard levels, recipe 35- frosting bear and recipe 37- honey bear. The most difficult recipe of this cake is recipe 29--- nightmarishly hard level. The last recipe is a normal difficulty of bubble bear. I have already entered to the last slice of some grey button cake successfully. I found the last slice left is not the original one--recipe 45, I have to bake another recipe of last tier, eg. recipe 35, 37 41. It is due to someone is stuck in this recipe forever and other players passed the other levels remaining.

• michimune
    Options

I know the ANGER of every victim feels.

When you have already done much effort to the final slice, that is time, gold bars or boosters, but You cannot get the cake rewards you deserve finally due to a problem from the game. You reported this issue in this official website, but you only got the result of someone told you that many intelligent personnels are investigating that. Please wait the new version in April. Don't mention any immediate solution or compensation for your loss.

I decided to save as many victims as I can even though I do not have sufficient information, eg. team codes and team names of the victims. I saved every victim I met. I have saved over TWENTY teams to the last minute of the cake, this figure indicates this grey button issue is very common. The last victim I saved

Although no one in jail, but someone has been stuck in any one level of the last tier but not last slice certainly.

As I have been changed to a display of new version, so I don't know which one has been stuck. If I still have a display of old version, I will know which one has been stuck and which level immediately.

Someone has been stuck in level 39

Help the victims got the cake rewards they deserved successfully

If you are victim of grey button issue NEXT TIME ( 28 March ) unfortunately, and you wanna get the cake rewards you deserve, please provide team code and name, of course your team must has vacancy.

Maybe someone would help you get the rewards.

• michimune
    Options

As the cake of this week ( 28 March) has a similar layout to the cake of last two weeks, many difficulty levels concentrated in tier 4, and has only two hard levels in last tier, I think the grey button issue will happen again.

• michimune
    Options

The first victim of this week I have saved.

They have stuck at Recipe 37----it is a easy level to me.

It is very difficult to solve the grey button issue, but I have saved this team finally, have helped the victim got the rewards they deserved.

This is the first victim I met, but not the final one I sure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?