Weekly game

Options
JetKuil-Snaterse
JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 109 Level 3

How is it possible - if you join the weekly game and you just joined. First thing you see is players with already 58 levels played. ?????

I just started. Did not even had the time to finish ONE game and this person on nr. 1 has already 58 completed. That means that I am placed with people in the group that were already playing. Meaning I don't stand a chance to even come close.

By the time I have 16 points this person had 125. Not fair, not just and you wonder if that is a real person or just a computer and it ALWAYS happens when you had 1 or 2 podium places.. than to get the next one (3 podium places in a row to get extra bonus) the game - randomgenerator - king - whats.so.ever - makes it impossible to earn bonusboosters.

I stoped playing because the game was really not fun and levels extreem not realistic difficult always needing boosters and extra lives for only regular levels so I kind of dropped out of everything.. and now I am on nr. 1 with my 9 levels going against person with only 2 levels completed. This part is really a fraud with no credibility any more.

Comments

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    Options

In addition to that - same thing happened with shooting on a gummybear.in.chains.

Wait we find you a player.. and than that player already had finished 2 rounds. And won of course so I am second. Not that that is a problem.. but the fact that I enter a personal competition against another player and I am placed way and way behind.. is not correct.

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    Options

No comment what so ever? Should I report it as a problem or as a support issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?