What is going on with new levels?

myzdee418
myzdee418 Posts: 2 Newbie

Is the game ending? If so, let us know so I can move on to something else and take all the money I have been spending on the game and spend it on other things.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @myzdee418 and welcome to Soda community!

New 45 levels are released every Friday, so it' definitely not ending🙂. You may find updates on the final level per platform in this discussion.

Do you need help with the game?

• myzdee418
    myzdee418 Posts: 2 Newbie

The Facebook, iOS, and Android games can no longer be played. What gives? I have lost my game-standing. I had been able to log on the game on Android and i0S, but today I cannot. Can someone reply?

• roseofsharon42
    roseofsharon42 Posts: 7 Level 2

45 levels every Friday. How am I supposed to really play the game if there is only 45 levels every week. The weekly game usually goes up to 100 to 200 levels every week. Put at least a couple hundred levels or more every week. I've spent a lot of money playing this game to get up to 14110. I also have been disappointed with milestones. I always think the next one will be really good, only to be disappointed again. Make a good game better, it's not costing you anything to make this game more fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?