🏆🏖️ Get Ready for the Summer Season in Soda! 🏆🏹

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,434 Community Manager
edited June 4 in Discussions

The Soda Summer season is here! Slide, crush and explode your way to the top! The whole gang's here to cheer you on and watch you claim the big prize!

The Soda Summer Season is here, and it's time to dive into some friendly competition! This season, Kimmy and Yeti is taking the party to the beach, and our beloved bears are taking on archery to see who comes out on top!

This Season will feature a new interactive Diorama, reskinned yellow candies as whistles and leaderboards throughout the month. Let’s have a look! 👀

Summer Season Details

• 🏹 Soda Cup Season: May 30 → July 2
  • 🏅 Leaderboard: Climb to the top by collecting skinned Soda Cup candies!
  • 🎁 Prizes: Win up to 200 Gold Bars!

Soda Cup Details

The Soda Cup will take place throughout June with the start on May 30th. Each stage will have it's own thread and badge, so this time you'll be able to collect some really exclusive rewards! Join in by completing levels and collecting yellow whistles 🟡, either in the regular progression or via the Door test!

There are 5 stages in the Soda Cup:

1. Qualifier (🥉 Top 3 Qualifies)
  2. Quarter Final* (🥉 Top 3 Qualifies)
  3. Semi Final (🥉 Top 3 Qualifies)
  4. Final (🥇 1st Place Wins!)

* Some players might not see the Quarter Final, but don't worry - Soda looks different for all players, so just enjoy your experience and do your best to compete in the Soda Cup!

If you don't manage to qualify, you'll of course be able to play in Kimmy's Leaderboard as per usual!

Let's goooo! 🏆🏹🔥

This season is packed with fun, competition, and plenty of chances to show off your Soda skills. So let us know in the comments or in the poll:

What do you think about the competitive action in the Soda Cup season? 🏆🏹

🏆🏖️ Get Ready for the Summer Season in Soda! 🏆🏹 54 votes

🏹 I’m all in! Can’t wait to crush the leaderboard!
40%
Werner_Cichykiara_waelYoscabdy76WS8175Palash_SarmaAmoonmoonsteventsengPaulaB1Gamer_LeonorBecerra200mimischarles950cayanmandy23RUBBYRUBBYROO1Day1512princess8737HaloDownIrishT14sumyra 22 votes
🎯 Love the competition, but mostly here for fun.
22%
SabrinaMCourtney1990maf34100Rock2233Lou_2002moe75mrzayers2020JONH10bb1241tomstinsweetmc_26yobaby 12 votes
🏆 Bring on the Gold Bars! I'm here to win!
14%
Tzvi_Marcucarmen59amingyLizzard80MirandaTartsahkarona_knoxxFreak88Tinycarebear 8 votes
🤷‍♀️ I’m more into casual play, but I’ll give it a shot.
22%
KerrieMountainMomDieOmimiNikolaos_ProdromidisGmQ54sudejorebelchildRacoon7Nico_GnekocatLoFiGummyburntunit 12 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?