What's your experience when you ran out of moves? - We want your feedback!

Comments

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Ok it came to the point that I do not want to play any more. More than a week now for level 1756. With all the daily boosters. The combining boosters. The daily life spend.. The 5 “ people” I have to play against are alle long gone and finished the challenge while I continue to be 10 levels behind. The boosters or life for commercial not functional. The fishes that ruin my boosters by setting them of. All the things that bothered me are all the disfunctional things in this level together. I quit. 
    Nooooooo. But it's so much fun, it's so entertaining, to play the same level over and over and over and over and over and over. It's so much fun when the game cheats and blows up your boosters for no reason at all. It's so much fun when the only feasible way of beating a level is to combine a colour bomb with a colouring candy. It's so much fun just sitting there mindlessly shuffling symbols that make no progress. It's so much fun just waiting for King to give you a lucky board and let you win in the end. Fun, fun, fun ;-)
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Hey @Mark_Adcock - sure, RNGs will at some point give you a good one, and that is likely to be not that much fun... I proposed a way to actually cut significantly through that waiting, how about giving it a spin? ;)
  • KatieKrause3
    KatieKrause3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    level 2049 is impossible. 
  • Mark_Adcock

You just have to be prepared to have the living crap bored out of you, before the game simply lets you progress. Nothing else to it. No matter how skilled you think you are, you only win when it lets you win. 

All this talk of algorithms and strategy is funny. As I have said before, it just makes the game easy for you when it deems you have had enough. I was stuck on a so-called easy level (1524), failed about 15-20 times. Got closer and closer, and then it did what it always does - made it so easy, my gran would have done it. Finished it with a ridiculous 19 moves to spare, after being nowhere near 90% of the time. Algorithms? Ha. Just rigged and tedious nonsense really. Good luck Katie - enjoy the fun of trying over and over and over for days until it lets you through. Your reward for your patience? Just more of the same ;-)

• Alessandro_S
    I agree it should be flagged as hard, as the double-regeneration of licorice and bubblegum is tough to beat.

If you wish to get out of the level earlier than what you'd do using @Mark_Adcock 's strategy, I'd recommend playing with both double-fish and color-bomb boosters, plus perhaps a couple hammers to detonate vertical striped candies when they appear in blocker columns (I test-replayed 2049 now and got as close as 3 left bubblegums without using any hammers and only watching a video before replaying the level, when it gave me double-fish as bonus).

Good luck!
  • Mark_Adcock
    If you wish to get out of the level earlier than what you'd do using @Mark_Adcock 's strategy...

I have no strategy - it is just how the game works. I also play via FB on my PC - I have absolutely no boosters whatsoever, so it is even harder to win. Never even used a single booster up to level 1525 - which sort of proves my point. Even super hard levels work the same - it takes pity on you eventually and literally just drops in all the combos you need (usually a colour bomb and colouring candy). And after playing so many levels, I can tell exactly when it is going to make it as easy as pie. Beating 1524 with 19 moves left is totally absurd, but that is how easy it made it. I almost couldn't fail to win.

Chances also improve when you log out and back in later. It is like the game thinks you might have given up and obviously it doesn't want that. Lost count of the amount of times it lets you win on the very first try after logging back in some time later ;-)

• Alessandro_S
    Glad it works for you @Mark_Adcock - I'm more of the impatient kind of person, so rather than wait for RNGs to come to my aid after a number of unsuccessful attempts I prefer to smash the game senseless with boosters B)

I also did play on PC/Facebook several hundreds of levels before the game became harder (which is what I have already stated in this thread)... and to go back playing no-booster I'd have to give up every other game I play, both King's and others; no time for that, until my retirement (in some 15 years from now, alas) :p
  • Mark_Adcock
    Glad it works for you @Mark_Adcock
    Right back at ya, Alessandro. I totally understand where you're coming from. It's just that I refuse to spend a penny on a virtual game with zero rewards, but that's solely my choice. At least with Saga you have the opportunity of earning some freebies. Soda gets tough and a test of patience without them, and my patience frequently wears thin. Am now on 1525 which is another level where you may as well not even bother trying unless you get the colour bomb/colouring candy combo ... it will let me win by Friday ;-)
  • Alessandro_S
    It's just that I refuse to spend a penny on a virtual game with zero rewards, but that's solely my choice.
    Let's just say I haven't spent much (cough, cough) since I began playing - and I have a new phone since early December, where hammer count is already over 250 and striped / free switches are 20 each from quests, while the old phone is still at 900+ hammers with some 90 striped and 130 switches, on an account that piled up 2100+ gold bars...

Not solely yours then :star: and given the advantages of playing on mobile (which I believe I'm exploiting in full!) I'm doing just that :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?