Why are the tiles going wrong way of where I want to move them

Options
Liizu
Liizu Posts: 7 Level 2
Hello. I'm at level 1400 and have never before had this problem, but for a few days now the candies are going the wrong way of where I want them. For example I want to move a green down, but it goes sideways etc. Anyone else having this problem lately?
I'm losing so many moves and it's quite irritating. 
I'm playing on computer with a mouse.

Comments

• Liizu
    Options
    Oh, I want to clarify that it's not every move, but about maybe 5-10 moves per game. Just every now and again....
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome to our community @Liizu. I do sometimes find myself caught off guard when I realize the candies are not falling vertically. However, sometimes the gravity is meant to work a little bit different for certain levels in CC Soda Saga. When this happens, I would suggest that you find a way to work around it that would allow you to pass the level based on the direction of gravity the candies are taking. 
  • Liizu
    Options
    Thanks Joseph. Although, it's not the gravity. But I think I figured it out, it might be low battery on my mouse. I'll change the battery and see if it fixes it. :)
  • Ris
    Ris Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hey Liizu, have you found a reason/solution for that? i am experiencing the same thing, but with usb mouse :(
  • Liizu
    Options
    Unfortunately, the problem persists. Luckily not as badly, as it did, when I wrote this post, but every now and again I swipe them from right to left, and they go up-down instead or I swipe them downward and they go sideways. 
    Major loss of interest in the game after this anomaly started.
  • Ris
    Ris Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Liizu said:
    Unfortunately, the problem persists. Luckily not as badly, as it did, when I wrote this post, but every now and again I swipe them from right to left, and they go up-down instead or I swipe them downward and they go sideways. 
    Major loss of interest in the game after this anomaly started.
    exactly the same with me. I also notices when I put together a Fish for example, sometimes it just disappear :angry:
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Sometimes candies are designed to move down as well as sideways if there are several areas to work in a level ,if jam needs to get filled, or a maze for bear and candy string to work. Before starting the level, there is a quick ripple in the tiles pointing the direction everything should move. Hope this helps!

• Liizu
    Options
    Thanks for your reply Laura. But it doesn't help. It's not the problem I'm talking about, you've misunderstood.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Sorry about that. I was just thinking of some issues I've had before!
  • Liizu
    Options
    Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?