Don't be shy and say Hi!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited August 2021 in Discussions
Hello everyone!

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up this thread, the more we know each other more fun we will have in this Sodalicious community! 

I'll start with myself! I'm @LadyRaffie and I am the Community Manager for Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly! You will see me here and there along with some superstars and with the other awesome members of the team like @Lola_Pop 

I'm a very active person who loves to bring joy and that's why I have always been the amusing spirit of the party! My hobbies? Travel, travel and travel. Well ok, also music, tv shows and films and I'm a passionate reader. Also, love to help others as much as I can. So it's an honour to be the CM for this Community and count on me to send your feedback to the Studio and be your voice.

@Lola_Pop will also be helping out in this Sodalicious Community- she's a nature lover who loves reading and swimming. She believes cooperation is the key to a better world, that's why she's a fan of the Soda Squad and the Teams feature!!

Enough about us now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and say Hi! We would love to know you!

Have a Sodalicious day! 🍭

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?