New Psst.... hints ... REALLY?! 🧐

Yaz_Milani
Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
I don’t like the new pop up saying 14000 people used extra moves to pass this level.. I find that off putting and sad that you have to suggest that the majority can’t win a level without extra moves 🤨

Comments

• Yaz_Milani
    Pssst.. candy crush. ... I passed 5 levels without buying any extra moves.. I guess I’m one in thousands 🤣 
    I play to win... never pay to win 👍🏻
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @Yaz_Milani ,

Thanks for the feedback! This is a new feature but the team is very interested on knowing the perception of the community, so I'll make sure your thoughts get passed on to them. If, at the same time, anybody else wishes to come in and share their feedback or thoughts, we would love to read it!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yes.. of course. I’m also very interested in how the human mind works with games.. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Me too! I think it's fascinating how our minds work and how suddenly the combination of the right colours, with the right movements and mechanics can trigger such excitement, or interest or passion in millions of people.

It's a crazy and very interesting world we live in!
  • Yaz_Milani
    @pieter0000 I was upset at first now I laugh because it makes me feel extra special when I pass the levels with no extra moves .. positive thinking.. I’ve also realised that I notice it less now 😊👍🏻
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    @pieter0000 I beg to differ. I have only bought boosters once. And I am able to beat levels on my own. It's called patience and Strategy!! I learn from my mistakes and conquer !! @Yaz_Milani I agree with you, I feel so good when I can complete a level with only earned boosters and strategy. Luv the challenge!! Crush On!! 🤗🤗
  • Yaz_Milani
    @pieter0000 We are influenced in our daily lives by So many things that are out of our hands. This is just a game and all games have a dual impact.. the player enjoys.. whilst the creater of them reaps some benefit.. be it financial or not.  Please don’t be offended by what I say.. I stopped playing candy crush saga when they wanted money from me to pass the levels.. that was a choice I made.. nothing is forced. You get a choice.. you choose. The joy I get from playing this game outweighs all the negatives for me and the King community has always been supportive and helpful when I’ve asked. 
  • Yaz_Milani
    @TrenaDean Well done! Nothing is perfect in this world 🌹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?