Level 2049 seems impossible. Any suggestions?

Options
corrysh
corrysh Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Discussions
Been stuck on this level for a while now. Seems impossible to me even with boosters. A lot of time and money with no results. This was a 6 gum 40 move game now it's 9 gum and 30 moves.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @corrysh, I am elevating this level to the Community Manager and also tagging him here, @Xarly, because your message is recent so if he gets an answer perhaps he can let you know what's happening.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @corrysh ,

Welcome to the Community of Soda! Hope you enjoy your time here with us :smile:.

In order to help you out we need to know more about your situation. If possible, the ideal would be to get some sort of screenshot or video that explains the issue along with the device you play on. On top of that, it would be great if you can make sure that your game is up to date and your device is working well.

I'm sure @Elsa can help you out if you have any issues with any of the steps :smile:.

Cheers!
    Xarly 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yes I can help.  @corrysh, what is a 6 gum and 9 gum? I never heard of that before.  I am going to please ask you to do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing in the game.  If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps on this linkhttps://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• geauxgirl
    geauxgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is how it looks now. 9 “gum” spots with 30 moves, not 6 “gum” with 40 moves. As soon as you clear a licorice, another pops out. It’s impossible. I’ve had multiple times where I combined a sprinkle ball & color ball to clear the screen, but the black licorice immediately takes over again. This level need to be rebalanced. No amount of buying extra moves will help. 

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Yes, 2049 is plenty aggressive as you get double-fast-regeneratiing blockers (bubblegum and licorice), one of which even protects the other - and I agree, extra moves are of little to no help here.

I played it in the past weeks and came up with a comment that you may find by searching for "2049" - I'll repost it here for convenience:

I'd recommend playing with both double-fish and color-bomb boosters, plus perhaps a couple hammers to detonate vertical striped candies when they appear in blocker columns (I test-replayed 2049 now and got as close as 3 left bubblegums without using any hammers and only watching a video before replaying the level, when it gave me double-fish as bonus).
    I would heartily concur that the level should be reviewed and nerfed somewhat ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?