Which game mode is your favourite? - We want your feedback!

XarlyXarly Posts: 2,162 Community Manager
edited February 11 in Discussions
Hey everyone!

In order to keep working on providing the most fun experience to you all, we want to know which game modes are your favourite! These are the current 7 modes available in the usual levels of Candy Crush Soda Saga:

1.- Bottles

2.- Frosting

3.- Soda Bear

4.- Chocolate

5.- Honey

6.- Bubblegum

7.- Jam

Please vote below and let us know which one is your favourite! All feedback is also welcome so please don't hesitate to also comment below and let us know which ones you prefer and which ones you don't and why!

Cheers,
Xarly

Which game mode is your favourite? - We want your feedback! 39 votes

Bottles
12% 5 votes
Frosting
10% 4 votes
Soda Bears
23% 9 votes
Chocolate
5% 2 votes
Honey
15% 6 votes
Bubblegum
0% 0 votes
Jam
33% 13 votes

Prev13

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,745 Superstar
    edited February 11
    I’m all about finding the bears 🐻 ,so I voted for frosting :)

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,366 Superstar
    I voted for soda bears, they are somehow the easiest to catch, at least they are for me 😊
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Like @firebombmarkus soda bears are my favourite.. next would be the honey.. I utterly hate spreading the jam!
  • minderella43minderella43 Posts: 5
    I like the bottles the best
  • Alessandro_SAlessandro_S Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭
    I went with Frosting - though spreading Jam is a close second... Honey is my relax level (usually), bottles can be tricky, soda bears may be ok or hard to hardest (if multi-section) chocolate is nasty (especially combos of black and white chocolate) and bubblegum is plain evil ;)
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 420 Superstar
    Soda Bears. I almost voted Jam, but there is just something very satisfying about finally hearing that "POP" when the Soda Bear finally makes it past the candy string :chuffed:
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

• BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    I definitely like the Soda Bears mode the most because the boards tend to be really creative. It is hard work getting those bears to float where they need to though! The best Soda Bears levels are the ones with the green soda because those extra fishes make a big difference.
    My least favorite mode is the Chocolate because the darn stuff multiplies like crazy! Of course, ALL of the game modes are made much much harder when the blasted licorice gets involved! :angry:
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 420 Superstar
    I like the green soda fishes too, @BeckyBubblegum !
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,745 Superstar
    Oh .. oh... I forget to mentioned my least favorite one, is the Chocolate, it keeps popping out no matter how many times I have to tell them I had enough eating chocolate for a day 😏

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,162 Community Manager
    Thanks so much to you all!

You are helping us shape the game with such great pieces of feedback. We will have this open for some more time as we would like to get more opinions from our players but in the meanwhile, keep commenting. I'm reading and I'll be passing it on to the Studio!

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,033 Superstar
    I voted for the Jam. I like the extra challenge of trying to spread it across some of the board designs. Close second is the honey bears for me!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
  • TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Bubblegum and Jam are my favorites . The bears and bottles  can be quite challenging!! I like the chocolate too. 
  • dardarjunedardarjune Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Spreading the jam is my favorite. Seems to be the easiest of the all.
  • colin666colin666 Posts: 7
    Jam all the way 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,625 Superstar
    Hello @Xarly,  It would have been great if there were 3 votes!!!  

(1) I like to play all those but "Soda Bear" is my favorite...  it is very fun to see those fishes popping out from the Soda and clearing the hurdles for us <3

(2) Chocolate & Bubblegum are my least favorite ones.   But, when I have the "Rainbow Road Boosters", not even that King Chewy OR the Chocolate monster can stop me  =)=)=)

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟