πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !πŸ₯€

πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ Team Wicked Witches: Enter the Witches’ Lair! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 540 Level 3

Do you mean the number of chocolate blocks we actually cleared in the photo will not be counted?

You will count the original existing chocolate blocks only?

If so, I think you have to enter each level we submitted and then count the numbers, not the photo we provided.

• michimune

Hi, simplyP

Fine, and you? Only four chocolate levels I can get over one million whenever I want so far. Three of them have the same digit at the beginning.

I think your teammates like a spy more than a zombie. Spy usually destroy the documents they have read in the movie. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,954 Level 5

@PummyRaj I have a question. I don't see any activity in the Zany Zombies thread and I'm wondering if we can only see the thread of the team you're on? If so we can share more level information.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,006 Candy Moderator

Hi KerrieπŸ€— Sorry for the delayed reply!

I did not check their threads! But, knowing Maf, our opponent team might be making strategies on how to win round 2!

Some of our teammates have rushed yesterday to post their entries!! Hence, there was no chance to plan ahead!! I had been busy today with personal things, hence, did not get a chance to check our threads or to give heads-up about anything! I am going to do that tomorrow (in few hours for you & me)!

But, no! The information we post here is not private and everybody can see these threads! But, it is ok! These individual threads are specifically created for us to plan and talk!

So, please do share the levels you would like to play. I haven't gotten a chance to look in the game. I saved the list @steventseng shared with us! But, I know that one of our teammates said some of those levels are inaccurate! Once I note down the levels our teammates have played, then, I will check other levels and will try my luck!!

I will talk to you tomorrowπŸ’•

• michimune

Dear Kerrie, you are difficult to monitor the zombie by your crystal ball, it is because the zombies transfom to spy. They will destroy documents after they read like you watched a spy movie πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

We have a list of levels with more blocks in page 12, from more to less, you can choose some levels near your current level. You may tell other teammates which levels you will choose from the list or others you found those are higher than 40 here.

• michimune

Hello teewaiping,

I did not say this challenge is favourable to less members team so far. I have only mentioned that a player in a less members team has more chance to win the gold bars at last, because only 10 lucky players have gold bars. This means if a player is in a 10-member team, he/she will get GB absolutely, and if a player is in a 20-member team, he/she will have 50% chance to get GB.

It is very difficult to design a challenge which is not favourable to more members team. Therefore you will see the Team Contest in many places fixed the numbers of players of each team, but you may see someone is using same rewards and extra reward to lure newcomers joining less members team or this is a compensation to them.

• michimune

Dear @SabrinaM

According to the list of chocolate levels with more blocks on page 12, you may find there are 10 choices so far.

342--48

734--47

997--46

831--44

583, 919, 930--42

144, 857--41

202--40

You are sitting at level 1076, don't worry! Because I think High level teammates will pass the levels near their current level only and let you finish those. It is like the team activity Bake a Cake in our game. A considerate skilful baker will not finish the first five slices at the first tier and start baking the cake only after all original bakers have logged in the game. Because the baker can't get the rewards of first tier if the cake is in tier 2 when he/she login the game.

If you feel they are not enough. I have other suggestions.

755, 818, 973--39

178, 641, 689--38

Hope those are helpful to you.😁😁

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 3,086 Level 5

Thank you very much @michimuneπŸ™‚. It was what I had asked at the beginning of the challenge to be able to play the levels in my playing range. Some of the levels with a high number of chocolate and that you have listed for me I have already played and I am waiting to publish them. πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,954 Level 5

I had 15 hours of unlimited lives yesterday and verified some chocolate level numbers. I still have almost 2 hours left so I'll post them when my time runs out.

Levels between 11994-12552 so far.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,006 Candy Moderator

Hi Kerrie πŸ€—

How many chocolate levels did you find between 11,984 and 12,552 - that are good for the challenge?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?