πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !πŸ₯€

πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ Team Wicked Witches: Discussion Thread πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 581 Level 3
    edited October 21

The organiser requested we could not repeat same levels myself in challenge 1. We couldn't repeat same levels with our teammates in challenge 2. But this time I think he allows us to repeat same levels. Moreover ALL ENTRIES regardless witches or zombies are using ONE same level. And the organiser Emphasized this challenge can have win-win. Maybe they want us coordinating with zombies to get a win-win. Because this Team Contest have 4 challenges only and we have already won two of them. Three loss is a great hurt to them, even though zombies do not have feelings πŸ˜†

Challenge 3 is not a competition to two team, it is just a complete task mission for both team. The task is get the total score of whole team in bottle levels β‰₯5M.

I know which bottle levels can get more than 1M easier 😎

• michimune

@Amoonmoon

I think you can use 1 entry to get more than 5M and then our team can get 2 hammers extra 😜

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,302 Candy Moderator
    edited October 21

Hi TeamπŸ€—

The 3rd challenge is doable - if entire team of Witches contribute, we might win this round too🌟🌟🌟

20 (active) teammates x 5 screenshots = 100 screenshots!

Each entry with an average of 110,000 points = 11,000,000!!

Does each Soda level will give you 100+ K points - is the question!!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,828 Crushing Legend
  • Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 22,508 Level 5

Since you know the levels you can get more than

1 M There are 3 options.

The first is to play 5 levels and thus you will get 5,000,000 for the team

The second help me pick some levels to try πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

The third option as I mentioned PummyRaj

20 (active) teammates x 5 screenshots = 100 screenshots!
    Each entry with an average of 110,000 points = 11,000,000!!
    Does each Soda level will give you 100+ K points

• michimune

Maybe due to my poor English, I don't know what you meant.

This is not a competition, it is a task fulfillment only.

The goal is reaching 5M, this means if we get β‰₯5M, we can get completed task rewards. And if one of our teammates get the highest sum from his/her total entries, we will get extra reward: 2 hammers.

5M/ 100 entries: average 50,000 is OK. Therefore I think challenge 3 will be win-win.

• michimune

simplyP,

Why your teammates often misunderstood the rule? They misunderstood the meaning of the highest score in Challenge 2 last time and this time is the goal.

It is very obvious that the organiser didn't want the challenge 3 is a competition. He wants this challenge 3 is just a happy game. He EMPHASIZE several times win-win in his wordingβ€”using bold text, two teams can win, no loser, didn't you notice that?

The name is Complete Challenge Prize.

It is not an Exact 5M score challenge, the total score of whole team only need to reach 5M, that is β‰₯5M and then win this challenge, receive Complete Challenges Rewards.

According to your calculations, it is not difficult to complete this task. Take it easy. This time 99.9% will be win-win.

Don't waste too much effort to make a spreadsheet and stuff.

• Tranterbleu
    Tranterbleu Posts: 632 Level 3

Hi all! I'll be giving it a good go! I'll aim for over 100k each time (if I can).

Good luck everyone! 😘

• michimune

@nekocat , you are rightπŸ‘πŸ‘, the goal is β‰₯5M, as I have said in here before, this challenge 3 is not a competition, it is just a funny complete task game. This time the CM said it very clear, no confusion:

"so instead of seeing them as opponents - the idea is to work together within the team instead!"

I don't know why many players still don't understand the rules clearly after the CM explanation today.πŸ€”πŸ€”

Maybe it's because you @Yosca said aim to get closer the 5M as you can.

The actual aim is getting the highest score in bottle levels as you can to receive an Extra Reward: 2 hammers and help your friends in other team to reach the goal together, win-win at last.

For example:

A team: 13M, B team: 6M, both win.

A team: 13M, B team: 4.999M, it is still A team win, because they reach the goal, closer than 5M is meaningless

A team: 4.9M, B team: 4.8M, A team win as they nearer the goal.

As the leader of zombies said "it is very easy to reach 5M", so don't need any strategies for this 99.9% win-win game. Yosca, if you think my example is wrong, you could ask the CM again. Therefore you suggested we get the total score as close as 5M is meaningless, we should get as high as we can for the Extra Reward.

@PummyRaj @steventseng @Amoonmoon and other teammates.

The easier way to find a high score level in bottle is checking your top 20 leaderboard at the bottom of each bottle level. But you may not keep the previous version of Soda😜

I suggest level 283, level 1389, level 9434, level 10250, those levels I had got over 1M before. I will provide others later, our dear teammates and

zombies can try these.😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?