Reset of the Daily Login Calendar

Comments

• ddestes
    ddestes Posts: 2 Newbie
    I would have been at day 748 today :( - this sucks!
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Instead mine just dissappeared,, I did not get it today,, restarted game several times but nothing,, hope I get it back and I prefferred when we could accumulate the boosters, now its only for 2 hours
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Maureen-3,  Hope you are having a great time on the Community :)

I have just answered @ddestes question in their post about it.  I have experienced the same thing about 2 weeks ago.  I have not seen it or got the Daily bonus for one whole day, and the next day the Calendar started from Day 1.  I thought that the Calendar took a day break before appearing with new look =)=).  I guess even machines need a day to reboot!! 

Have a nice time in your game and all the Best :+1:
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Thank you Pummy for your response,, hope its true and get it back again,,I will see tomorrow,,thanks
  • mjj1117
    mjj1117 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I too got started back at level 1. And now I dont get the daily bonus anymore! So frustrated 
  • Lilbittydizzy
    Lilbittydizzy Posts: 3 Newbie
    So since this update, I am not getting the daily bonus on my devices. I get it on ONE single device. Previously, I would get the daily bonus on each device that I played on. Is this something else you have removed from the game as well? It is ridiculous when you update games and remove user's progress back to day 1. With that being the case, you should have also made it so ALL users got the 30 minutes free lives with the reset from day 1 on to day 7. Hope that king loses followers & game players over this because I'm ready to be done - especially now that I only get the daily bonus on one freaking device!!
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported language) Ik krijg nu helemaal geen dagbonus meer, het spel wordt steeds krakkemikkiger :-(
  • JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    Question for all of you guys. 
    Now that the game has reset the daily bonus to 1 I am thinking of uninstalling and starting over. I am on level 2028

I only have 124 gold bars, less than 20 each of the 3 boosters that you can use at the start of each level, 90 lollipop hammers, 4 striped hammers and 4 switches.

Was thinking that with the quests, race etc..that if I started over I could probably earn back all the bonuses/gold bars fairly quickly and it might be more fun then spending  days trying to pass levels.

Has anyone ever done this?  Thoughts???
    Thanks!!!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @JeannieWally - just answered on the other thread. Please answer just one and we can work from there.
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    So since this update, I am not getting the daily bonus on my devices. I get it on ONE single device. Previously, I would get the daily bonus on each device that I played on. Is this something else you have removed from the game as well? It is ridiculous when you update games and remove user's progress back to day 1. With that being the case, you should have also made it so ALL users got the 30 minutes free lives with the reset from day 1 on to day 7. Hope that king loses followers & game players over this because I'm ready to be done - especially now that I only get the daily bonus on one freaking device!!
    Same happened to me and I am definitely thinking of quitting the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?