Reset of the Daily Login Calendar

Options

Comments

• mjj1117
    mjj1117 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    This is a bunch of (...)!! I love playing this game but after this and not getting the answers it pees me off. PLEASE FIX IT so we can get our daily bonus!!!!!!!
  • Breesgal9
    Breesgal9 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you so much for reinstating our streaks!
  • bjbear
    bjbear Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Seems that mine is not reinstated.   Maybe tomorrow AM I will know    if so, I will thank you then

• Crazy_cat_lady_1
    Crazy_cat_lady_1 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Since this update, I'm no longer able to log into Facebook while playing on Windows 10. I had downloaded from Microsoft Store. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled but that didn't fix it. I logged out and back into the Kingdom and that didn't help. Any other suggestions or can someone look into this for me? I did contact support before and then got an email asking how they did. None of the suggestions helped. I hope I can get some results here, please
  • Marina_Vagale
    Marina_Vagale Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    what's with the calendar again?
  • Eunice_Cook
    Eunice_Cook Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,

Since the update I have lost my daily bonus on my tablet. Please revert to device based daily bonus because I will be uninstalling this game which I have played for years and will be looking for another stress busting game which will not be a  KING GAME !!!!!
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    I have usually completed the new levels by this time but have not played since all this mess started. I was an avid player of the game and bubblegum hill but again have stopped playing. I won't play until they revert back to the old method of getting a daily bonus on each device I play on.I will also spend no more money on this game. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback and reports, we take them very seriously.

We will have information around the fix during today or tomorrow. However, regarding the option of having a daily bonus on each device, I'm afraid that this will not be the case, given how the feature works now. Since the Daily Login Calendar is now user-specific and not device-specific, you need to be mindful of which device you will use in order to benefit from that booster in that device. This is needed in order to make sure the daily login calendar will not be lost, since now it will be saved in our servers, rather than locally in your device.

With new updates, I will come and inform you all, as usual.

Please stay respectful but do not hesitate to let us know your feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks for the update @xarly. As I said earlier, not having the daily bonus on both my devices is a game breaker for me. I am a long  time player who has spent a lot of money playing this game. I wait for new levels weekly and have enjoyed the use of the daily bonus to help complete these impossible levels along with things I have earned in BGH. I will be removing the game from all my devices and will find something new that will be enjoyable and not constantly frustrating as this game has been.  Thank you for your support over the years 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Regarding @Carol_Martins ' point, I want to let you know that, after talking with the team, this change will be reverted with the upcoming fix. Our current aim is to have all your streaks back and also have it so that you will be able to receive the rewards per device, as it was before.

We want to get this all out for you as soon as possible, with the next update. But we need to make sure this is performing well and there are no major issues around it. Our aim is to have it fixed and live by next week but please note I am sharing this information for the sake of transparency and honesty and don't take it as final.

As soon as there is more information, I will let you all know. For now though, as a summary of the above: we are aiming at retrieving all your streaks (plus adding the new days you accumulated now on top) and also reverting the issue that would not allow you to collect a reward for each device.

Thanks for staying calm and for all your feedback and support along the way.

I'll get back to you all with any new updates.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?