We want your feedback on Bubblegum Hill!

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Would it be possible to win other candies besides the pink lollipop hammers if you maintained the throne for long periods of time?
    I would like it if we could win other types of candies as well. Or maybe you could increase the number of pink lollies we get when we win? Six lollipops is nice and all, but I usually end up using at least one to win the fifth level anyway.
    I agree with everyone else that it seems to have gotten much harder to accumulate more than 1 or 2 gold bars at a time. Not sure if that was intentional or not?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thank you all for such valuable feedback!

I am collecting the main points but I also want to encourage you to indeed do like some of you are already doing and bring ideas as to how you would enjoy the event even more. Don't hesitate to give us your thoughts and help us make things better for you :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Campsis
    Campsis Posts: 4 Newbie
    I got bgh back last week and it was great! But now today I don't have it again. I wish we could play it everyday and not just randomly. As much as I love soda I really enjoy playing bgh especially when I am stuck on a normal level. Helps to Collect more boosters and gold bars to help me with normal levels! I agree with many comments above about the smaller amount of bars won as opposed to the past. Different and more boosters would be a greet idea! Maybe striped lollipops ? 
  • Campsis
    Campsis Posts: 4 Newbie
    Does anyone else not have bubble gum Hill today? Don't know if it's a problem or I just didn't get it
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I agree with most comments. It is a nice addition to the regular game and a fairly easy way to win some extra boosters that I always seem to need! However, it is still a lot of work to win and 1 or 2 gold bars isn't much of a reward when it costs at least 10 to do anything. I remember one time way back getting 63 gold bars for winning BGH! While I certainly don't expect that I would suggest the minimum reward starting at 5 and increasing from there. Also, maybe winning a mix of regular and striped lollis.
    Thanks!
  • joasia7721
    joasia7721 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I totally agree with you, the " winning prize "it's not fair, 1 coin is ridiculous
  • jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    @Xarly is there a known issue right now? My BGH was working fine earlier but now it's showing I am no longer sitting on the throne but all levels have a check next to them. Just like it did a while back when you could only win once a day 😔. Please tell me this is not the case? 
  • jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    @Xarly the player on the throne keeps changing as well. Which means the game is still working, just not for me 😡
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I agree that randomness of levels would be better rather than the levels being the same for 5 days. More gold bars would help. I rarely get more than 1 when I get kicked off the throne. Maybe some other boosters as prizes sometimes instead of just lollipop hammers. 
  • JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    Bubblegum Hill is the ONLY reason I play CCSS :-)
    The best upgrade would be to make it available to ALL players EVERY day!!!!
    Agree completely that I no longer seem to win more than just a few gold bars with each throne-taking.  BGH is the best/only/easiest way to gain lollipop hammers and gold bars - especially once you reach the higher levels.
    The free lives are also a huge bonus.
    I would love to be a beta-tester so I have an excuse to play even more.
    THANK YOU BGH for making my daily stressors go away!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?