Issues on Soda, connecting

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,260 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Candy Crush Soda not loading as of today on King.com.

Comments

• kimco
    kimco Posts: 0 Newbie
    Game won’t load.  It is stuck
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @kimco - welcome to our friendly community!! Sounds like your device might not have enough memory currently. Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies yet? If not start there.
  • mema9299
    mema9299 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the same problem. I have done everything except delete the app and reload it. Been having problems since the last update. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,388 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kimco and @mema9299,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am sorry to hear that you both are having issue with the game loading!!  Will it be possible be to take a (or few) screenshot of what is happening on the screen and post it here?  That might give us a better insight of the issue to think of other solutions!!  Are any of you getting "NO Internet Connection" message? 
    And we need few more details --
    1) What device are you using? 
    2) Are you logged in to the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? 

@kimco, did you also try some simple "Trouble Shooting tips" like my friend @Foley1362 suggested?  If not, here is a link for your convenience --  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177505/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

@mema9299!  "Reinstalling" might solve the issue but please remember that you will be loosing all your saved up boosters on that device.  And it will not be possible to retrieve them back, hence, let's keep it a last resource.  I would suggest you to wait for couple of more days until we can see the screenshots and let's go from there.

Hoping for the best & have a nice weekend :+1:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    @kimco, are you still having trouble getting into the game?  Please let us know because a couple of players reported this weekend that they can't get into the game so we need updates on how many are having this problem and where are they playing the game.

@Pummy_Raj had the same issue with another game. She had to uninstall the game and reinstall it again.  Unfortunately if you do that then you will lose whatever lives and boosters that you have if you are on a mobile device.  Here is the link and the choice is yours if you want to try it:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/249226/no-internet-connection#latest

• jemmajuneperena
    jemmajuneperena Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am also having an issue with candy crush saga not going past the "loading" screen. I play through my phone only (iphone SE). I don't have facebook on my phone and I know I have created an account through Kingdom on my phone - but when I tried to log into that account via my laptop it did not recognize my email address. I have created (another?) account with my email address on my computer.
    I feel like my only option is to uninstall and reinstall the app, but I am worried that my progress won't be saved. I know I saved it ages ago through kingdom on my phone, but before I uninstall the game how can I verify that I won't lose all my progress?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?