We want your feedback on Bubblegum Hill!

Comments

• Kimberly_Gordon
    Kimberly_Gordon Posts: 5 Level 2
    I would Like to play BGH more often and be rewarded more gold bars. 
  • JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    Although this may not apply specifically to BGH...I think the most important improvement to the game would be the following:
    I would like to be able to select "when" I want to use my 30 minutes of free lives and 1 1/2 hour  free daily booster each day.

I frequently delay logging in each day because I don't want to waste the above-mentioned freebies if I only have a short window of time that I am available to play.  If I could login and select when to activate those freebies - that would be huge!!!

For instance - I could login and play during my lunch break - yet elect to "save" those freebies and activate them later in the day when I have an extended period of time to play.

PM me if you have further questions!

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    @JeannieWally I like that idea! I always have to be super careful of when I log in because I don't want to waste my dailys. As long as the freebies were set to expire after 24 hours and didn't accumulate day after day, I don't see any reason why they couldn't give us that option.

I have another suggestion that I think would be a fun addition to BGH. During each level of BGH I think there should be a top score you can try to beat to win a free booster to use in the following rounds. The boosters could expire like the daily ones do -- maybe after 15 minutes?
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Just wanted to report that about five minutes ago I was on the 5th level of BGH and my game crashed. It crashed yesterday too. Heads up that there could be another bug.
  • Dimin450
    Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    I always got bubble gum hill until about 2 weeks ago. I keep getting notices on my phone that the game is there and every time I go to play it the game does NOT show up....now what??  That was the only option I HAD to get additional boosters...now that is gone...????  Also, any other way to get daily boosters on Soda cause if so I am not getting them.

Please answer!!

You just asked me about a daily login bonus in Soda...I never had or heard of what you are referring to on either PC or Mobile.
  • Dimin450
    Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Oh and by the way I get no options for boosters on my PC I play through Facebook.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    I play BGH when I'm stuck on a hard level and have free lives to "waste". If I "waste" anything on BGH, I always make sure I get something back in the end. Play smart.
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    I absolutely love bubblegum hill! I leave everything when it’s on and use all my lives on it. 
    Last year i managed to get 94+ gold bars a couple of times and it’s so exciting!! Other than winning the lollipops of course! 

I agree that it should be a more regular visitor to our screens. 

If I was to change something I would make it that you can reverse one move.. not only in BGH but in general. Sometimes I accidentally flip 2 squares and wish I could reverse it. Just once will be enough. 

I like the randomness of the levels too. 

Thank you for always listening to us!! 

We LOVE you ❤️

• susan0426
    susan0426 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Love BG hill !  Please don’t retake that away now too!  It’s now the only way I can win boosters since you put in that awful Mr Toffee Fair !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?