What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Really King!!! One has to play already more than a 100 times to pass a level

Options
pieter0000
pieter0000 Posts: 79 Level 3
edited March 2019 in Discussions
King, Why do you keep making the levels more ridiculous and annoying. I know already that everything is rigged and manipulated. I can live with that but what I cannot stand is that you have to play some levels more than a 100 times. An ultra hard level you pass without boosters in 3 tries and the next (not classified as hard) you cannot pass. I am stuck now for 5 days, had every day the free booster and still could not pass. The level is also boring and annoying because the only thing you can do is shifting useless and pointless moves. What a bunch of crap! The only thing you want from me is buying boosters. This will never ever happen! I know I have to sit and wait till you give me a good board but playing over a 100 times to pass is really ridiculous and shows your intentions with your players. I will eventually pass so I will patiently wait but why rig and manipulate the game in such an obvious way! 

UPDATE; played another 27 times today and came again nowhere. What a bunch of cheaters at KING! They are just punishing the people who do not buy any boosters. Their entire software is based on that, the game is rigged and manipulated till the end. What a way to threat players. 

Comments

• XxJessxX
    XxJessxX Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I find the same thing sometimes. Some of the supposed hard levels are easy as, the ‘normal’ levels are near impossible and you actually need certain boosters like striped lollipop hammers to complete. They aren’t easy to come by without paying. 

I get soooo frustrated when I’ve used all my saved boosters and still not passing a level, even after watching heaps of videos on how to pass. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @pieter0000 and @XxJessxX, I can empathize with what you are both saying.  This game is harder than Candy Crush Saga and it is definitely a challenge!  @pieter0000 what level are you talking about?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?