Not getting my daily rewards

Options
archanakhandelwal
archanakhandelwal Posts: 1 Newbie
It's been days while I am not getting my daily rewards resulting in a lack of opportunity to clear the level up..  Please help 

Comments

• XxJessxX
    XxJessxX Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    My issue is that my daily calendar prizes are resetting too early (almost 2 hours ago) when it’s supposed to reset at midnight my time (AEDT) so I’ve now used tomorrow’s freebie today (had 2 days of daily calendar in one day) it’s a little silly that I’ve now wasted this freebie because I’ll be in bed by the time I can use it all 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @archanakhandelwal they are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so let's see if that works.  Clear the history wherever you are playing the game and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Click on one of the troubleshooting links below and let's see if that helps bring back the daily reward.

@XxJessxX, why not do it first thing in the morning instead of midnight?  Just change the time that you do it and then follow that time daily instead.
  • XxJessxX
    XxJessxX Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I don’t do it at midnight, because that’s a waste as I’d be asleep. It seems to have fixed itself now though. Not getting double daily rewards now
  • vickiibusiness1
    vickiibusiness1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It's been days while I am not getting my daily rewards resulting in a lack of opportunity to clear the level up..  Please help 
    Me neither!! Can someone help?? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @vickiibusiness1,  welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I just a post from you and a Superstar responded.  Was it for the same question that you are asking here?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?