Please, how can I pass stage 530??

Options
thbf
thbf Posts: 8 Level 2
I think stage 530 it's impossible to pass. There's no way. I'll give up the game, because I can't pass this stage.
If somebody can help me I'll be grateful.

Best Answer

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    The easiest answer is mix a color bomb and a coloring candy.  I’d use the daily 2hr bonus coloring bomb candy and spam quit the level with infinite lives till you get a favorable setup or waste color bombs till you get a good start.  Also keep some hammers in case things go south.

Edit:  actually you could also get infinite coloring bombs and candies if you get lucky on your daily and gumball goodies.

Answers

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    The easiest answer is mix a color bomb and a coloring candy.  I’d use the daily 2hr bonus coloring bomb candy and spam quit the level with infinite lives till you get a favorable setup or waste color bombs till you get a good start.  Also keep some hammers in case things go south.

Edit:  actually you could also get infinite coloring bombs and candies if you get lucky on your daily and gumball goodies.
  • thbf
    thbf Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you very much!! I'll try it!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @thbf, were you able to clear it yet?  I just gave you a link for a video in the other message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?