We want your feedback on Bubblegum Hill!

Options

Comments

• susan0426
    susan0426 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Also I don’t get BG Hill or any daily boosters on my Fire tablet. NOTHING 
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options
    I love Bubblegum Hill. Last week’s levels were a bit brutal for my taste but this week it seems back to regular difficulty.
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

You all have been bringing such great feedback with multiple different topics. Today we want to ask you about one of your very favourite events: Bubblegum Hill!

What is your favourite thing about Bubblegum Hill and what things do you think could improve?

Please comment below and let us know what your thoughts are. And because you are all here helping us making the game better, we want to give some of it back to you! We will give out 20 gold bars to 5 of you that participate and provide feedback (note that this will not be based on how nice your feedback is, we want to really read what you like and what you don't about the event, so that we can make it even better for you!

That's all! Thanks everyone for your feedback and let's get the conversation going :hurrah:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I only play it if I'm needing boosters. Otherwise, oI' rather play the main board.
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    It looks like you listened to some of the feedback and picked 5of the easiest boards for this week.  I love BGH when I’m waiting on new boards to populate and I’m frustrated trying o get 3 stars on the 40 boards I don’t have 3 stars on.  Thank goodness for BGH or I might only play every other week when new boards pop up.
  • jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    My favorite thing about Bubblegum Hill is the challenge of it. It is literally the first thing I open on my phone when I wake up in the morning (sad, I know).
     I love the challenge of re-taking the throne. Also the gamble of whether to play on or not at level 4 when I only need 1 more move to win. Sometimes that gamble pays off and sometimes it doesn't 🤣🤣.

What I don't really care for is only winning 1 gold bar most of the time. Very rarely do I win more than 1 gold bar each time I am kicked off the throne. It would be nice to win more than that if I remain on the throne longer. 

That being said, for the most part it's a well put together game that alot of people really enjoy. Keep it up! 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey all,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We keep passing it on to the studio and all opinions matter. We are super happy with how much BGH matters to you all and it's lovely to hear stories like yours @jlynnb23 :heart:. It isn't sad at all, we all need games and entertainment in our lives and it humbles us and makes our day to hear how for many of you out there, waking up in the morning and checking Soda (and Bubblegum Hill in this case) is an important part of your day.

So again, thank you for your feedback!

Cheers and keep it coming,
    Xarly

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    My favorite thing about BGH is that you can retake the throne numerous times win kicked off and they are manageable levels at the end with some practice! I would definitely improve the gold bar reward. It used to be a lot better. There isn't much you can do do with 1 or 2 since all purchases cost at least 10. Also, maybe mix some striped and regular lollipops in the rewards. This will be the main event many come to now to win things since Quests have been removed so it will be in high demand!
  • unicornweis
    unicornweis Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    The levels are often the same week after week... Bummer. And hard to earn gold bars...
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options

I don't play this feature because it's too hard for me 😅

• wkngmomof2
    wkngmomof2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I enjoy playing BGH but once again last night, I won the throne and got ZERO gold bars. Sigh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?