We want your feedback on Bubblegum Hill!

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4

what is bubblegum hill?

do you feel good having half of the people playing a different game?

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3

If you have taken it away from me.. like I’ve just discovered.. then my opinion is.. IM NOT HAPPY 😡😡😡😡

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @Xarly and thanks for being a diligent cm and asking for feedback. I enjoy the 6th free lollipops and hour of unlimited lives . That's an awesome reward! However I wish I could get more than 1 gold bar. Maybe you could do a half hour of unlimited lives and 5 gold bars with the 6 lollis. That's my feedback 😊
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I like Bubblegum hill but the gold rewards are no longer enough to make it worth the effort. Before, I used to be able to get upwards of 30 gold bars in Bubblegum Hill but now the most I get is probably 5 gold bars and that's if I'm lucky. I rarely participate now because completing 5 levels should be worth more than 1 gold bar which is what I've started getting.
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Edit: nevermind, got bgh back tonight finally. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Bubblegum Hill is an awesome feature.  In the current version of the game, definitely my favorite event.  In the “old” version of the game, I would say that it tied with the Quests as my favorite.  
    Have also noticed that the gold bars being awarded has decreased—or maybe it is just more difficult to stay on the throne long enough to win multiple gold bars.  
    Have also noticed that it seems that one week the levels will be fairly easy to pass and can win multiple times and the next week it will be extremely difficult to win even once.  
    I would like to have it available more frequently.  
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
  • reubcrush
    reubcrush Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello?Do u still play candy crush?Im new and want to be in a team
  • Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    I like bubblegum hill, even though it is almost impossible for me to finish without boosters.
    When I started soda crush it was there almost every day, now I only get to play every once in a while, I didn't play it every day, but I miss having the option.
    I like the rewards, but I think it would be more fun if there was a little more variation, it is nice to be surprised.

• Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Now that I think about it, I used to play bubblegum hill when I got stuck in the game, when  it wasn't around anymore, and the daily quests where gone, the game became a bit boring to me, so it is one of the reasons i've started over (I play in windows ten, it saves progres even if you didn't register, so you can start over by removing an reinstalling the game)
    The  higher levels are to hard to do for me without boosters or extra lives, and I loose patience when it gets to difficult ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?