Options
NotMrHappy
NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Attached is a quote that explains why some have quests and some don't. Hope this helps 😊

Wanted to inform you all that since yesterday evening (CET) we will be changing some things.

• Quests are back but only for some people. We are doing this because we need to test its behaviour again both from a player perspective and a technical perspective (performance and other technical elements).
    • Mr. Toffee's fair is staying as it is for the rest of you.
    • All players will have either Quests or Mr. Toffee for now.
    • All these changes can be temporary. As I have been mentioning, we need to keep monitoring the situation and these changes are done in order to take your feedback into account, and also to test a different scenario.
    I'm happy some of you are coming back to let us know what they think, this is really important for us throughout this process.

With any other update, I will keep coming to inform you all.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Attached is a quote that explains why some have quests and some don't. Hope this helps 😊

Wanted to inform you all that since yesterday evening (CET) we will be changing some things.

• Quests are back but only for some people. We are doing this because we need to test its behaviour again both from a player perspective and a technical perspective (performance and other technical elements).
    • Mr. Toffee's fair is staying as it is for the rest of you.
    • All players will have either Quests or Mr. Toffee for now.
    • All these changes can be temporary. As I have been mentioning, we need to keep monitoring the situation and these changes are done in order to take your feedback into account, and also to test a different scenario.
    I'm happy some of you are coming back to let us know what they think, this is really important for us throughout this process.

With any other update, I will keep coming to inform you all.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Yep saw that, it was posted on the 9 April, it is now thw the 14th April. It remains a fact that quests can be taken from all players at once, but not returned to all athe same time, why?.  My question remains unanswered.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    • This is the only answer I find. They are testing it out on some and not othrrs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?