Flying Fish

HookyHooky Posts: 58 ✭✭
Let the player decide where one of the Flying Fish lands.! I know it's not possible with multiple Fish but directing where one lands would be very helpful 
19 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,387 Superstar
    It sounds like a good idea @Hooky but do you have any idea on how it could work?  I'm thinking like when you have to use a hand you click on it and then click where you have it and where you want it to go.  So maybe with the fish you click on it and then click on where you want it to land, sort of like the lollipop right?
  • MrBlisterThumbMrBlisterThumb Posts: 6
    I love this idea! Too many times I've used the fish when I need them the most, only to watch them go and do something COMPLETELY unwanted in regards to which block/gum/icing they go to. Incredibly frustrating!
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    I like this idea . You have my vote

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • HookyHooky Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Just need the Game Makers at King make it happen .!!
    I will tag @Xarly who is the community manager to make him aware that this idea was added.
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,966 Community Manager
    Thanks for letting me know! I will share this idea with the team, but the more people that come and share their opinion by upvoting this idea, the easier it is for us to see the interest of the Community on it :smile:.

Please keep commenting on how you would see this feature working, share your thoughts and let's make it better together!

Cheers,
    Xarly
    edited May 6
    I am going to share this with my Facebook group to see if others would like to see it too.
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Agreed!!!  I voted!
  • BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 217 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, yes! It is beyond frustrating when you have twenty or thirty fish swimming around the board and not one hits the spot you need it to! Lost so many levels that way. :frown:
    Just want someone from King to realise our Frustration and do something about it..!!
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 284 Superstar
    If nothing else, could the fish please not eat my coloring candies and color bombs? Its so devastating when you're holding onto that booster for a good move only for it to be gobbled up and wasted.
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

🎀NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better🎀
    There are lots of issues with the Flying Fish..!! I think they are programmed to land on the completely wrong tyle.!! That way you spend more money on Power Ups.! Its so frustrating.!! King think out of desperation you will spend money just to clear the Level..!! They will deny this of course..!!
  • BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 217 ✭✭✭✭
    Every time, without fail, my fish will hit the nearest booster on the board rather than the one tile that it needs to. This booster definitely needs some tweaking!
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,620 Legend
    It is an amazing idea ✔ .. flying fish some times do bad moves .. they may be for example : explode color bomb I am saving for a better move ... Or go to not effective places .. so control at least one of them is a nice idea

~《♡》~

• LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 284 Superstar
    These Fish are getting worse and worse. You know what happened to me today? I was playing Bubblegum Hill and was on the last level with one move left and two spaces left to fill with jam. I used a Color Bomb with a red Fish. The fish hit every candy that was already in jam and completely missed the empty targets. What is up with that?

Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

🎀NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better🎀