Why is 1437 not considered 'Hard'?

Raul_Edgemere
Raul_Edgemere Posts: 13 Level 2
I can't get close on this one. Been trying for days.  I can only conclude that everyone who is getting through it is spending $.  I refuse to spend a penny on this game.
1437 is an extremely unfun level.

Comments

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Because it isn’t even half way.
  • Raul_Edgemere
    I guess I'm a moron, then.  Wait, that would be true if it was a skill-based game, which it isn't.
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @Raul_Edgemere ,

The labelling of our levels is based on success rates so to say. Thresholds based on how many people pass or not a level will determine the label the level it gets. Still, because of the game mechanics, that does not always mean that a hard level is hard for everyone (some people might get a lucky board or work on a good strategy in their first attempt) or viceversa, that a level that is not labelled as hard is not so for someone.

Hope that made sense and answers your question! And what's more important, I hope you soon pass that level so that you can keep crushing it :smile:.

Cheers and welcome to the Community,
    Xarly

• Raul_Edgemere
    Hi Xarly, thanks for your response.  I got through 1437 using a few end boosters and am now on 1438 and again it seems like I'm not getting any lucky starts after many tries.  The competition really emphasizes these inequalities among player experiences. I've finished last (like way-last, days after everyone else) many times.  I play for the same amount of time each day that I always have and up until recently have been progressing steadily. This game has gotten harder.  Maybe just for players like me since I am a non-payer.
  • RNRita
    RNRita Posts: 2 Newbie
    This is the worst. Especially since every video says it’s 30 moves and I only get 24. Nothing works. This game is getting too difficult to be fun. I’ve spent the last I will ever spend so I guess it’s game over. This one just gives me anxiety and no pleasure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?