mr toffee sucks

kymmy311
kymmy311 Posts: 1 Newbie
Me Toffee sucks! Worst ever! It’s probably good since this new feature make me play less 

Comments

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    I’ve lost all inclination to spend another dime on this game.  Going to wait a few months until there are enough levels to beat. Blow out all my power ups delete the app and call it a day.  The grind that made this game fun is dead for the sake of trying to take more money from me.  Now I barely login to see if BGH is running.  This game is a lost cause under corporate greed and developer entitlement.
  • aniwells
    aniwells Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited May 2019

I asked one of the other unhappy campers who is abandoning SODA for his new and better game suggestions.  I think we all really should share our alternate ideas on how to get away from this rude and greedy company.  And it really seems nothing less than fair play to use this forum for that purpose.  Hope to be reading good alternate game ideas from "The Community" so we can all stop feeling frustrated and disgusted, and get on with having fun playing silly games again!!   Following is the note I sent to the other player which includes my last communication to Soda Support Team.

Thanks for turning me on to these games, I'll let you know what I think.  Wish someone like you had been on my Mr. Toffee's Fair's team!!!!  Just sent my final note to customer support folks who after my four pleading complaints,  sent a generic note asking if the problem had been addressed to my satisfaction.  Here's a copy.

I GUESS mtf did not lose his job as I’ve never seen such an uproar of complaints written to and about your new app changes.  And I must say that your community with its badges and perky notes are proving to be worthless when it comes to your company listening.  The least you guys could do is respond to the hundreds of complaints I’ve seen all over the place.  Just placating us with, “I’ll send comments to our studio” has simply become insulting as not a single change has been addressed.  The talk of mass mutiny surely can’t be the solution you folks are hoping for, unless you only want to keep the players that are willing to pay for boosters that seem to be the only way to still play the game.  With the mega success these games have provided you, why would you allow excessive greed to be the only motivating factor that appears to be driving you?  Really I’ve never seen such an uproar over a silly game app and I’m sure the long term effect will not bring your company money nor reputation.  Even if greed is the motivating decision to stick with these hated changes, anyone with business acumen would realize the bad press will not result in a win for your group.  No game addiction is worth feeling that we are being made fools of.  LISTEN TO YOUR CLIENT BASE BEFORE YOU LOSE IT AND RESPOND TO US STUPID USERS BEFORE WE ALL JUST DELETE THIS GAME THAT HAS GONE FROM FUN TO INSULTING.  I’VE WASTED TOOOOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO INTELLIGENTLY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY HAS WASTED NONE LISTENING.  I KNOW THIS ISN’T YOU PERSONALLY, BUT YOUR COMPANY SEEMS TO REPRESENT ALL THAT SUCKS ABOUT BIG BUSINESS AND GREED!

Andrea Wells

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Andrea, it is at least great to meet people who have guts! 
    Business' greed, I would say, but in a very wrong way. Players are leaving, no one is buying, I myself play my free half hour without pleasure and will quit if it stays that way. 
    We are treated like cattle, and we deserve better. 
    If they wanted to make changes, they could have created a new game, or check -if unable to feel stupidity by themselves, what a panel thought of the planned ones. No, they launch a feature that kills the game, remain silent and expect good financial results? It does not make sense.
    If you have better game suggestions, could you message them to me? I'm fed up, and don't know if I am sadder or angrier. The sadness is receeding and the anger growing. The second quarter results if Activision Blizzard should show their downfall, at least I hope so!
  • Lennie88
    Lennie88 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Trying for a few more days but I'm almost ready to delete game, having been addicted for 3 years or so
  • sandrasessions
    sandrasessions Posts: 8 Level 2
    You really don't get any more helpers unless you buy them which I will never do 

• NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    Ah, but its still there so it must be overperforming
  • CandyCow
    CandyCow Posts: 61 Level 2
    aniwells said:

I asked one of the other unhappy campers who is abandoning SODA for his new and better game suggestions.  I think we all really should share our alternate ideas on how to get away from this rude and greedy company.  And it really seems nothing less than fair play to use this forum for that purpose.  Hope to be reading good alternate game ideas from "The Community" so we can all stop feeling frustrated and disgusted, and get on with having fun playing silly games again!!   Following is the note I sent to the other player which includes my last communication to Soda Support Team.

Thanks for turning me on to these games, I'll let you know what I think.  Wish someone like you had been on my Mr. Toffee's Fair's team!!!!  Just sent my final note to customer support folks who after my four pleading complaints,  sent a generic note asking if the problem had been addressed to my satisfaction.  Here's a copy.

I GUESS mtf did not lose his job as I’ve never seen such an uproar of complaints written to and about your new app changes.  And I must say that your community with its badges and perky notes are proving to be worthless when it comes to your company listening.  The least you guys could do is respond to the hundreds of complaints I’ve seen all over the place.  Just placating us with, “I’ll send comments to our studio” has simply become insulting as not a single change has been addressed.  The talk of mass mutiny surely can’t be the solution you folks are hoping for, unless you only want to keep the players that are willing to pay for boosters that seem to be the only way to still play the game.  With the mega success these games have provided you, why would you allow excessive greed to be the only motivating factor that appears to be driving you?  Really I’ve never seen such an uproar over a silly game app and I’m sure the long term effect will not bring your company money nor reputation.  Even if greed is the motivating decision to stick with these hated changes, anyone with business acumen would realize the bad press will not result in a win for your group.  No game addiction is worth feeling that we are being made fools of.  LISTEN TO YOUR CLIENT BASE BEFORE YOU LOSE IT AND RESPOND TO US STUPID USERS BEFORE WE ALL JUST DELETE THIS GAME THAT HAS GONE FROM FUN TO INSULTING.  I’VE WASTED TOOOOO MUCH TIME TRYING TO INTELLIGENTLY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND YOUR COMPANY HAS WASTED NONE LISTENING.  I KNOW THIS ISN’T YOU PERSONALLY, BUT YOUR COMPANY SEEMS TO REPRESENT ALL THAT SUCKS ABOUT BIG BUSINESS AND GREED!

Andrea Wells

Good job standing up to them. I agree, and I wish greed wasn't so prominent in businesses. It just leads to ruin. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?