Dust Mr. Toffee

Options
Wiggles777
Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
With a snap you can do it...  would you?  There are no quests only him gone.

Dust Mr. Toffee 18 votes

Dust Mr. Toffee
94%
Jami_FagalaBricornLizzyLemondropmarscrushinitLauraLMasonsoda_unicornClover_7Wiggles777candysodacrusheraniwellsGee_62JVO123Lennie88Raul_Edgemeremercy796sherilynBonbon2 17 votes
Don’t dust Mr. Toffee
5%
mcnivfanily 1 vote

Comments

• Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options
    Dust Mr. Toffee
    Nobody votes?
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Dust Mr. Toffee
    I voted 👍
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    Dust Mr. Toffee
    I voted too  :3
  • aniwells
    aniwells Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Dust Mr. Toffee
    :I took a few days off, partly in protest and partly cuz I get angry now every time I play Soda.  Tried friends which is far too simple and squiggly with the dancing etc, and do play some original saga.  But SODA was the only one that really got me sucked in, playing hours to achieve goals.  I came back today and CANNOT BELIEVE THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED BACK1  THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SAYING.... BEGGING.....PLEADING FOR OUR GAME BACK AND YOU PEOPLE JUST DON'T CARE?????  I really thought that there was sooooooo much negative commenting and folks telling King they'll be losing player base and our $ would've made a huge difference.  Can anyone tell me have they made an official announcement about their decision or is it still just the we are passing your concerns to the "Studio"?   So very sad cuz it's just no fun anymore.  I have no goal to chase.  My last team took 2 weeks to clear our board cuz 1 player just took up a box and never did anything to clear it.  And after two weeks me and the other person got an hour of something and one stinking stripe candy booster.  That is just irritating and even if I had $ to buy the boosters it still would suck.  Unbelievable.  KING, why don't you care what your public wants?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?