🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Any Star Wars fans around? Share your thoughts & theories! (Spoilers inside)

Crimson_Dawn
Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
edited May 2019 in Contests
As a HUGE Star Wars fan, I want to know how many people share that love with me! Welcome to the Star Wars discussion thread!

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Episode VI

The Return Of The Jedi 

Luke Skywalker confronts his father, Darth Vader, in a final climactic duel before the evil Emperor,
    Darth Sedious. Luke defeated Darth Vader in the duel cutting his right hand. Darth Sidious taunted Luke
     to kill his father so he can replace him. When Luke refused, Darth Sidious tried to kill him, Darth Vader's
    father's instinct kicked in as he reverted back to his old self Anakin. Of course blood is thicker than water.
    Darth Vader grabbed and lifted Darth Sidious and threw him in the pit down below killing him.

Below is the GIF that I made. I tried to put as much scenes as I can to make sense.
    Unfortunately, this is the best I can do in the maximum 15 seconds time.
    Enjoy!

Animated GIF

• Crimson_Dawn
    That's great, @mercerik! Love the GIF! 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Who do you think Rey's parents are?
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019

Star Wars Episode VII (The Force Awakens), Episode VIII (The Last Jedi), 

Star Wars: The Solo Story

and Episode IX (The Rise Of Skywalker) are all about Rey’s family lineage.

I am putting together my theory and GIF and will be back later.

• mercerik
    edited May 2019

Star Wars: Episode VII

The Force Awakens

Scenario 1: Han Solo To Rey 

If Qi'ra abandoned Rey in Jakku, it is possible that Han has tracked her down or 

has been keeping an eye on her over the years, which is why the 

Millennium Falcon was so conveniently on her planet. 

He is very paternal. He teaches her how to use a gun. He teaches her how to use the Falcon.

Here is the GIF I just made for this Scenario.

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

• Crimson_Dawn
    I actually think it's Luke because she has that Rebellion pilot helmet in The Force Awakens. I also really want Han Solo to come back in Episode IX. He was my favorite character😢
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi both! (I'll add a spoilers inside to the title of this thread just in case :lol:)

I'm a huge fan myself as well! I wish I had more time to go deep but I just wanted to say I love those GIFs @mercerik and I agree with you @Crimson_Dawn - Han Solo is such a cool character! I hope they don't get rid of Chewy as well, my heart won't be able to handle that.

Cheers and thanks a lot for creating such a cool discussion @Crimson_Dawn! I'll keep an eye on your different theories and chip in whenever I can :wink:.

Xarly
  • mercerik
    @Xarly

Hi Xarly!

Glad to see that you are a fan as well! I love making GIFs. They are easy and fun to make. I wish there is a way to make some with sounds. 

Thanks for joining us! 
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019
    Star Wars: Episode VIII
    The Last Jedi

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

• Crimson_Dawn
    You're always welcome, @Xarly, and thanks for putting the spoiler warning on the thread! I hadn't thought about that. I agree that they need to keep Chewy. I'm just preparing myself for the worst😢

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?