🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

We are searching for Soda & Community Experts! Do you have what it takes?

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Consider me as your expert! I am helpful and kind and I love sharing my tips and posts about CCSS
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    @Xarly

Hi Xarly!

I would like to try. I have been opining here and there. I have been playing Soda since it was introduced in October 2014, recording and posting every gameplays on YouTube. Having played these many years, I believe I pretty much know the ins and outs of this game. I wasn't going to compete here but then I thought why not try? 🖥️ 🖱️ 📹 ▶️😉 What else would I lose aside from being not picked? Oh yes, the 20 Gold Bars. 😢 Just kidding, Xarly! 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    @Xarly, is there any time limit on entries for this?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hey everyone!

So many good candidates have already shown interest and that is great! To answer your question, @Crimson_Dawn , this is a constant program, so to say. Which means that any strong candidate will be getting it, it's just a matter of time :smile:.

And to be honest, all of you in this thread are very strong candidates! Some of you have created great conversations, others some guides, others help in multiple threads and contribute to a positive environment. All of you here are key to take this community to another level! Since yesterday, already half of the players out there have a link inside the game to access the Community, which means our Soda Experts will be of great value in no time!

Here is a screenshot from the game:

At the bottom right you can find the icon that will take thousands of people to our site!

And now that I have built a bit of hype, please join me in congratulating our first Soda Expert. 🎉

She has been with us for over 3 years now, created dozens of guides and helped thousands of players. The Community would not be where it is right now if it wasn't for her.

Congratulations Elsa! 🎉

@Elsa becomes our first Soda Expert, and with that she gets the exclusive Soda Expert Badge and 20 Gold Bars!

Stay tuned and keep making this Community a great place - new experts will be announced soon.

Cheers everyone and thanks for being such great members of this Community!
    Xarly
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations @Elsa!! So deserving! This place wouldn’t be the same without you 🙏🏻
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations @Elsa! I'm so happy for you. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Thank you @Xarly.  I take this badge with pride!
  • _Elsa_
    RegalRenz said:
    Congratulations @Elsa! I'm so happy for you. 
    Thank you!
  • _Elsa_
    Foley1362 said:
    Congratulations @Elsa!! So deserving! This place wouldn’t be the same without you 🙏🏻
    Thanks @Foley1362.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?