My bubblegum machine is back!!!! Thank you!!!  <3<3
  • lilmssugarsweet
    lilmssugarsweet Posts: 10 Level 2
    I spoke to soon gone again hopefully it will get fixed soon 
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix is on the way, with the latest update (1.140.2). Updates don't come at the same time for each platform (it depends on the provider's deployment and so on), but make sure you have your game up to date.

In our tests, it seems like the fix is working but please let us know once you have it in your phone so we can know if the issue is gone or not.

Thanks a lot for the patience, and apologies for this,
    Xarly
    Thank you for the update.  I just checked and my game was modified today (1.140.3) and still no bubblegum. I play Candy Crush Soda on my computer.

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix is on the way, with the latest update (1.140.2). Updates don't come at the same time for each platform (it depends on the provider's deployment and so on), but make sure you have your game up to date.

In our tests, it seems like the fix is working but please let us know once you have it in your phone so we can know if the issue is gone or not.

Thanks a lot for the patience, and apologies for this,
    Xarly
    Thank you for the update.  I just checked and my game was modified today (1.140.3) and still no bubblegum. I play Candy Crush Soda on my computer.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,369 Candy Moderator
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Hello @Xarly, I still have the 1.139.5 version and no Update available yet on my iPad.  Eagerly looking forward for the Update as well as having back the Gumball Machine =)=)

Thank you for the constant updates regarding the issue 🤗
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Pummy Raj said:
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Hello @Xarly, I still have the 1.139.5 version and no Update available yet on my iPad.  Eagerly looking forward for the Update as well as having back the Gumball Machine =)=)

Thank you for the constant updates regarding the issue 🤗
    No problem @Pummy Raj! It's only a matter of time. iOS' update should be there very soon, we just need a tiny bit of patience :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi there, first time in the forums. I love this game and play it daily. It is one of the only games that I spend money on because the devs give to the players. I have decided that I will not be spending on this game again until I see the gumball machine return or some other perk for the players. You cannot consistently take away perks from the players and expect us to keep supporting your game. I will continue to play but not spend until I see a change.
  • lilmssugarsweet
    lilmssugarsweet Posts: 10 Level 2
    Mine is back and has been there most of the day thank you so much  :)<3
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Mine is still missing. Hopefully it will be back on iPad soon!
  • Karen_D.
    Karen_D. Posts: 38 Level 2
    Check your gold bar area. Mine appeared for a second then I literally watched it move into the gold bar area. I had it yesterday but haven't played today to see if it's still there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?