Bubble Gum Machine

Comments

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I got it back briefly earlier today. It disappeared for a while. Now it’s back again. Hopefully to stay!
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Mine came back today (though today as in May 29th, seeing as I'm posting this past midnight)
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix is on the way, with the latest update (1.140.2). Updates don't come at the same time for each platform (it depends on the provider's deployment and so on), but make sure you have your game up to date.

In our tests, it seems like the fix is working but please let us know once you have it in your phone so we can know if the issue is gone or not.

Thanks a lot for the patience, and apologies for this,
    Xarly
    Thank you for the update.  I just checked and my game was modified today (1.140.3) and still no bubblegum. I play Candy Crush Soda on my computer.

Another day on and still no bubble gum machine, what is happening at soda!

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Peggy-6 said:
    Hi there, first time in the forums. I love this game and play it daily. It is one of the only games that I spend money on because the devs give to the players. I have decided that I will not be spending on this game again until I see the gumball machine return or some other perk for the players. You cannot consistently take away perks from the players and expect us to keep supporting your game. I will continue to play but not spend until I see a change.
    Hey @Peggy-6 ,

Welcome to the Community! We are happy to have a new member aboard and we truly appreciate new people sharing their thoughts and feedback with us. That said, as you can read above (and below by others coming and sharing their thoughts), this is not a feature but an issue we had. We are not trying to take away Gumball from our players and that's been stated already a couple times by myself up in this very same thread.

Thanks everyone for letting us know that the fix is coming to your accounts! As mentioned previously, your device needs to be on the version 1.140.0 or above. Some platforms take a bit more time, so just make sure your game is up to date. As soon as 1.140.0 or above is installed in your device, you should be able to see the Gumball Machine as usual.

Apologies for the issue, but as you can see, we have been trying our best to fix it and communicate about it during the process.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    I have updated and have version 1.140.1 and still no gumball machine. 
  • Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Thank you for replying Xarly. I look forward to the fix and really appreciate your attention to the players. I will continue to enjoy the game.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thanks for the heads-up @Jami_Fagala. Can you let me know your device and confirm that you have restarted your app?

This would be of great help in order to report it back to the team.

And thanks for your words @Peggy-6 - my pleasure!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Hi Xarly, I’m on an iPad with up to date app 12.3.1 but still no gumball machine. On my old iPad Which I replaced with my new one this week I have it, so don’t get what’s going on. Look forward to some advice as have done all the technical stuff you have proposed but still not happening.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Just wanted to inform you all that yesterday I updated CCSS through my Windows 10 app store and the Bubblegum Machine has indeed reappeared. :mrgreen:
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @Xarly I have an iPhone and yes I did restart the app but still no gumball machine. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?