Episode Race - We want your Feedback!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,786 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Anne_Martin

I was allowed to play soda with my nephews. He has a computer with Window 10. There is no difference. It is exactly the same boring version as on Window 7 with me. You have an app and you can only play it on Window 10. That's a big difference. When working for King.com, I do not understand it. That is no longer done for the PCs. No small change in features. Sowas really pisses me off. The arrogance and cockiness. Sorry
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    I am not a fan of it unless I have unlimited boosters.. which were possible when I had quests. Now they’re gone I can’t reach the end of the race. I just ignore it.. it’s ugly and takes up too much space on my screen. 
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    It's a fun opportunity to win prizes but to get to the finish line took forever and I felt if you have the time to commit to getting in the top 3 was worth it. Otherwise I felt that it was not fair to those that are unable to didn't hours trying to win prizes. The advantage is winning the level with the reward with hours of free play and trying to stay number 1 and not letting anyone else pass you is crucial. Wish there was an option to pass on the game. Still fun though! 
  • Debbie_Saunders-2
    Debbie_Saunders-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I thought you won additional Gold Bars if you won the race on consecutive occasions. I won the race at least 3 times in a row and only won 5 gold bars on each occasion. Did I imagine reading this? 
  • christinev21
    christinev21 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    I won the episode race 3 times and did not receive any reward.  Came 3rd once no reward either ?.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you all for your feedback, it's of great value to the team!

To those of you that cannot find the survey or are struggling with it, here is the direct link to it: http://to.king.com/zNQl (if it doesn't work, please let me know!)

All the variety of feedback is really good and helps us a lot. In the name of the team, thanks a lot and keep your opinions coming!

Cheers,
    Xarly

P.S: @Anne_Martin, people are entitled to have positive opinions about features of our game. As a matter of fact, there are millions of players out there that love we do. Discrediting others' opinions because it doesn't match yours is not a very democratic way of being a part of this Community, and I expect more from its members. Nobody here is a bot, it's just people expressing they like something that you don't.
  • CocoHarvey
    CocoHarvey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having a problem.  When I watch an advert to get extra points my screen goes black before I get any.  It is getting very frustrating as often I have just needed one more move to finish.  Is this deliberate.  I have now decided not to watch adverts and just see how it goes. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,786 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I agree with @Anne_Martin. Unfortunately, the manager only makes excuses that they do not want to hear it. I'm wondering if King.com is updating their pages. Because the Candy Soda is a children's version to just play a bit bissel. It does not have to be that many levels you can not manage. Otherwise I would have more functions. Now I ask myself also: If the ideas - suggestions then also for the PC are available. What goes on here is an indictment. And in today's world, where a lot of technical progress is. Thus, the PC players are vegrault. I can see it on my playlist. Hardly anyone plays candy soda. That should give thought! Unfortunately, not all players are addressed. It is sad, very sad the differences are made. My honest opinion. Because it concerns me again and again.

• kimmycat
    kimmycat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I love playing this game because I get to compete with my friends and family .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?