Is there a difference between the account I am using now and a Community Account?

LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
Hi. I wanted to post my total number from the Mastermind Competition, but I can't post on the page "Are you the Community Mastermind". So, I was wondering if the topic was accidentally closed or do I currently not have a Community Account? I assumed that because I am logged in and writing here that this was a Community Account...

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,681 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @LizzyLemondrop, hope you are having a great weekend :)

To answer your first question -- we use the same account to comment now and for the Community Account.  It only varies from our games and the Community!  

To answer your other question, I have already gave a heads-up to the Community Manager(s) about the thread being  "not open" for us to comment..... please wait till the weekend is over and we should be able to comment in that thread :+1:

Congratulations for answering all the Puzzles (claps claps).  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,681 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @LizzyLemondrop, hope you are having a great weekend :)

To answer your first question -- we use the same account to comment now and for the Community Account.  It only varies from our games and the Community!  

To answer your other question, I have already gave a heads-up to the Community Manager(s) about the thread being  "not open" for us to comment..... please wait till the weekend is over and we should be able to comment in that thread :+1:

Congratulations for answering all the Puzzles (claps claps).  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    I also sent a message to the author of that thread informing him of the mistake. I forgot nobody would be around to address the issue until Monday! We'll just have to be patient.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?