Flying Fish (Again)

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
I've been stuck on level 1832 for the last few days.!! Usual story not enough given moves to finish it.! If the Flying Fish had done their job properly I could have been out 3 times by now.!! Its obvious they deliberately go to the wrong tile.!! They dont land randomly like King suggest because I've played other Levels where they have to land on the right tile to get the game started.!! Its so frustrating.!! King just want you to buy moves so you finish.!! 

Comments

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
    I sometimes experience the same (rarely but I do) lately. The biggest problem for me is still the lack of enough moves. I have no idea what to do about it
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Hooky, are they acting out again!  What have you been feeding them?  =)  Or maybe you haven't been feeding them and they are retaliating.  I hope that you have a sense of humor like I do and don't take these comments the wrong way.

My problem is like yours @Karolykaaa, I always need extra moves.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options
    Check out that level in YouTube.  Usually you can pick up some strategy for finishing the level.   Sometimes fish won’t go anywhere  except to those black blocker squares so you have to get rid of the before the fish are useful 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?