Please change Mr Toffee Fair

Options
rbpamom
rbpamom Posts: 3 Newbie
Mr. Toffee Fair as it is now is totally unfair and frustrating.  I have completed 12 checks, which means I have been on the same board for six days.  Meanwhile, there is only one other person on my supposed team that is attempting to help.  However, they are sitting on the only square left needed to get four in a row, since you can’t have 4 in a row diagonally.  They have been on the same square for 5 days.  I could have finished the board 4 days ago if they would have realized they are taking too long and gotten off the square.  Yes, there are 3 other squares that I could complete, but they all involve using a booster that I either do not have or I am unwilling to use.  Why should I be forced to use a booster I do not need to use so that my looser team gets a reward?  Since there is no timer fo end the board or kick people off of squares, it looks like I will be stuck on this board indefinitely.  Before this, I was able to complete a board for a reward at least every other day, sometimes daily if I had a good team.  This is a cheap way to make people think they can get rewards.  You are at the mercy of one useless player or you have to buy boosters to complete board.  Ridiculous.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?